Author Topic: 2011/10/24 - Blockland r1395 features  (Read 48158 times)

Guess how I did this, and you get a cookie

You clicked on them, with a sword!

[img ]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22217440/Blockland_00074.png[/img]
Guess how I did this, and you get a cookie
lol I just found that too i was looking at console and I went package pumpkin carving?

thats awesome

are there going to be any more default builds added in?

anyone else notice BSD_Check?

Where at?
In the Server.cs of Brick Halloween
Holy stuff try spawning "Prepper Projectile" its a renderman face they spawn randomly
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 07:48:02 PM by swollow »

In the Server.cs of Brick Halloween
EDIT Holy stuff try spawning "Prepper Projectile" its a renderman face they spawn randomly
It also depends on the maps lighting, and its supposed to talk to you, has some errors that keeps it from working tho :(

It also depends on the maps lighting, and its supposed to talk to you, has some errors that keeps it from working tho :(
I noticed, but there's nothing telling the server to say anything, try typing BSD_Check(); over and over in the console
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 07:42:53 PM by swollow »

I noticed, but there's nothing telling the server to say anything, try typing BSD_Check(); over and over in the console
The errors keep it from working, I'm sure badspot will fix it before halloween, once that script works, its gonna freak a lot of people out  :cookieMonster:

The errors keep it from working, I'm sure badspot will fix it before halloween, once that script works, its gonna freak a lot of people out  :cookieMonster:
lol I hope I didn't ruin it also the emmiter needs to last slightly longer
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 07:48:34 PM by swollow »

How does one spawn this projectile?

How does one spawn this projectile?

its hidden you'll have to go into the console and type gunimage.projectile = PrepperProjectile;
and then fire the gun or edit the script so it has a ui name

FxDTSBrick::onPlant() and FxDTSBrick::onLoadPlant() are now correctly distinguished from each other.  onPlant is called when a player plants a brick in the game, onLoadPlant is called when a brick is planted via loading a save file.  This should fix issues like duplicate events showing up on checkpoint bricks when loading a save.  However this bug has been around so long that many add-ons have been programmed around it and this fix may cause them to stop working.  The solution is to update the effected add-ons. 
Is there a way to trigger FxDTSBrick::onLoadPlant() instead of FxDTSBrick::onPlant() ? I'm working on some scripts that copy bricks around and would benefit from that.

Is there a way to trigger FxDTSBrick::onLoadPlant() instead of FxDTSBrick::onPlant() ? I'm working on some scripts that copy bricks around and would benefit from that.
You could just call it manually.