Author Topic: 2011/10/24 - Blockland r1395 features  (Read 48160 times)

Sweeet.
Gonna change that color of the gold in the chest and use it for a storage brick for storing stuff.

This breaks JVS, were gonna have to tell Trader to fix it.

Badspot

• Administrator
It doesn't look like the persistence script saves scale.

Noted, I will add it later.

woo

This breaks JVS, were gonna have to tell Trader to fix it.
trader is poopoo head and doesn't visit very often

Think in future updates you might have more options for BLB "special" bricks? I could really use a way to plant a texture on it thats affected by lighting without replacing one of the defaults

and people said blockland launcher was useless.
seriously. awesome update.

oh, also, Badspot: does it save whether the client is crouching? if it doesn't i could see some potential abuse with crouching under a brick and then disconnecting and reconnecting to glitch into and ultimately through the brick.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 07:22:14 PM by Placid »

Jammin!

Hopefully this is the start of constant updates!

and people said blockland launcher was useless.
seriously. awesome update.

oh, also, Badspot: does it save whether the client is crouching? if it doesn't i could see some potential abuse with crouching under a brick and then disconnecting and reconnecting to glitch into and ultimately through the brick.
Well to me the launcher is just a window with clouds that load who knows what, then closes, and the normal console loads and Blockland comes. Nothing special to me.

Well to me the launcher is just a window with clouds that load who knows what, then closes, and the normal console loads and Blockland comes. Nothing special to me.
total noob right here

Sweeet.
Gonna change that color of the gold in the chest and use it for a storage brick for storing stuff.
There's an add-on for that. I never used it, I'll bet the link is broken, but it looks good.

There's an add-on for that. I never used it, I'll bet the link is broken, but it looks good.
I know, I used to have it. It was kinda crap.

If anyone has some color requests for the gold inside the treasure chest, PM it to me, and I'll change the color for ye (I require a solid colored .png if you intend to send me the PM)

EDIT: Badspot, may I ask you what program you used to create the treasure chest brick with?...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 08:53:19 PM by soba »

If anyone has some color requests for the gold inside the treasure chest, PM it to me, and I'll change the color for ye (I require a solid colored .png if you intend to send me the PM)

EDIT: Badspot, may I ask you what program you used to create the treasure chest brick with?...
It's worth doing yourself if you have the .png.

Well gee, I dunno, maybe a minor content update like this that we'd otherwise have to wait for several months to receive inside a much larger update?