Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2127856 times)

for a moment i thought that was a stuff monster

for a moment i thought that was a stuff monster
How are you sure its not?

what the forget is that?
apparently a pregnant female geodude according to the image link

apparently a pregnant female geodude according to the image link
r o c k  i n f l a t i o n  f e t i s h

I am so loving done with deviantart
I'm on my computer, looking for art of a Japanese puzzle game, when suddenly I come across this gem.

I think to myself, alright, just your regular on the mill drowning picture, but I look to the related pictures, and I find out this guy is a person that loves seeing people drown.
the text really doesn't help either.

But wait, there's more! I scroll down a bit more and find in suggested groups this massacre of a group

search up what peril is

It was at that point in space and time that I realized that deviantart is a really forgeted up place. I mean seriously, who would want to get down to seeing their own race of people drowning, fighting for their lives?
This is the exact reason why I stopped browsing the world of deviantart and it's forgeted up special interestes.

i mean drowning is pretty tame compared to other things i could find real easily

she can just turn her foot and escape

she can just turn her foot and escape
then clam bite harder

clam win every time

i mean drowning is pretty tame compared to other things i could find real easily
Wouldn't it count as (or at least be often combined with) snuff?

I mean seriously, who would want to get down to seeing their own race of people drowning, fighting for their lives?
me tbh