What renderman face is better?

the orgnail
192 (81.7%)
my version
28 (11.9%)
both
15 (6.4%)

Total Members Voted: 235

Author Topic: Renderman face  (Read 26106 times)

Oh God.
The horrid grammar and spelling is killing me.
And so is the decal's terribleness.

Looks like someone Pulled out his eyes and dyed his eye sockets Purple, his mouth looks like a crap load lipstick on giant lips.

lol

:cookie:'s to you.

Altho this face is false, the renderman face is non existant an un-duplicateable.

In the poll, add, "Definetly NOT yours"
Or to you- "defnety nOT yurs. . . wait, my grammer"
And shouldnt a 10 year old like you be watching Elmo or something? When I read your posts I thought you were five. Atleast you are orgnail with your style of typing.

PS FWI "Grammer" is spelt like this: Grammar

When I was like eight or nine my grammar was better than this stuff

Why did you even post this face?

Please, do us all a favor, and jump off a building.  :panda:

but im 10 years old and i cant skill my art! even photoshop or MS paint or seashore or gimp or pixelmator cant do that! D:
You didn't get mad at him for swearing.... err......
If you don't have skill, you don't need to post it.

You didn't get mad at him for swearing.... err......
If you don't have skill, you don't need to post it.
/Agree

but im 10 years old and i cant skill my art! even photoshop or MS paint or seashore or gimp or pixelmator cant do that! D:

Even if you are 10 years old, nobody likes stuffty faces or decals. MS Paint sucks, and I have a feeling you did this in it. Photoshop, GIMP, Seashore, and Pixelmator aren't supposed to make you draw better, they're professional image editing tools. And please, enlighten me, how do you "skill" art?

Nobody is going to give you sympathy for being 10 years old. It will make everyone on this forum hate you, because if you haven't noticed, we are barely a step above 4chan, and that isn't saying much.

Guys, I have an explanation- He used to play roblox.

You're welcome for clarifying.

I think I am going to be sick.. /inb4lock :cookieMonster: