What renderman face is better?

the orgnail
192 (81.7%)
my version
28 (11.9%)
both
15 (6.4%)

Total Members Voted: 235

Author Topic: Renderman face  (Read 25836 times)

but im 10 years old and i cant skill my art! even photoshop or MS paint or seashore or gimp or pixelmator cant do that! D:
I'm 8 and I swear I can make a better face.

I swear to god.

I saw someone using this on Minecraft classic.

And it's loving terrible, Stop making these and read the damn comments you're getting.

this is too scary for blockland

Wow, good one! I laughed so hard on that one.

but im 10 years old and i cant skill my art! even photoshop or MS paint or seashore or gimp or pixelmator cant do that! D:
I hate the way that people think because there 10 years old its ok to post poorly created work

Hey, you loving dipstuffs

He's gone now. Stop loving trolling on this autistic kids topic, kay?

Note to self: Everyone before me on this page in this topic with the exception of Count and Trogtor (but only because he redeemed himself) is now officially a stuck up handicap who should do everything they suggested charlie do, to themselves.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 01:50:15 PM by Lugnut1206 »

Just wondering, did he package it correctly?

what the heck guys this is literally the best thing ever made i'm not even joking.

what the heck guys this is literally the best thing ever made i'm not even joking.
Erm...

It is actually very scary looking. If you saw this face in the corner of your room you'd scream and pee yourself to death.

It is actually very scary looking. If you saw this face in the corner of your room you'd scream and pee yourself to death.
Yes, but if it was a small lego figure ...