Author Topic: LegoCharlie1023 - donot say bad words  (Read 10514 times)

This guy is a total kid. This is his profile, and this is his last posts. As you can see he made a recent wrong-forum topic in General Discussion in this present time which will be moved; find it here

donot say bad words
warning: sorry about the wrong grammer i made this in a dark room D:<

lets say you got scared by the memed face but it got worser with this face......

it will be good for a good zoom

or stand in a frontier metal like matirial

so the download link is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?irwnlcbb99wwawz

so if you hack blockland and change renderman's settings for his face replace that nakia or what ever that japan cat face was called and replace it with this!

i hope you like it!

-legocharlie1023 (from youtube (serousisly on youtube!!!) and blockland
^^^
Wow I laughed at this

Obviously 7 years old  :cookieMonster:
Spelling, drawing, and grammer proves it

that face is loving hilarious at how bad it is

If you ever find his charlie, heres one word for you from your first quote that I included
This is Blockland man it isn't a kids game so bad words are allowed. If you want a filter then go play roblox

that face is loving hilarious at how bad it is
Funny thing is that it was from a Renderman topic. I guess he was trying failing at making another ASCII Terror face.

Seriously,
this drama is pointless.
You are going after some little kid.
Its not even worth it. Give him a break
He has like 10 posts and they arent totally handicapped.

He's a new user.
If you had that much of a problem you could have asked him to stop.

DO NOT SAYE BAD WORDS!!
Seriously, this guy seems like anidiot

If you ever find his charlie, heres one word for you from your first quote that I included
This is Blockland man it isn't a kids game so bad words are allowed. If you want a filter then go play roblox
It IS a kids game stupid.
Its online legos.

I was giggling at his dumb stuff until the "if you hack Blockland" part, then I just busted out laughing. He's just a newbie kid so a drama isn't quite worth it, I would have just helped him out a bit. But whatevs.

It IS a kids game stupid.
Its online legos.

I'm just going to say you were being sarcastic...
I was giggling at his dumb stuff until the "if you hack Blockland" part, then I just busted out laughing. He's just a newbie kid so a drama isn't quite worth it, I would have just helped him out a bit. But whatevs.
Maybe your right. I sent him a PM. If he stops then i'll lock this and get back to my typical business. But if he dosen't then well i'll just leave this up unlocked.

If he stops then i'll lock this
This is drama, you cannot edit or lock at all

This is drama, you cannot edit or lock at all
Dammit Badspot. Why do you strike at the bad time?

Dammit Badspot. Why do you strike at the bad time?
It's been here for YEARS, it didn't just start happening