Author Topic: LegoCharlie1023 - donot say bad words  (Read 10470 times)

Its true, not even trying to be a richard. You and I both know this community is full of heartless starfishs ex. The people who signed the kids email up for research. A 10 year old with a disability should not be exposed to the kind of stuff that goes down within this dysfunctional community.

This.

Of course it's impossible for the community to leave a poor autistic boy alone.
This is going to end with Badspot getting an angry email from his mother.

Of course it's impossible for the community to leave a poor autistic boy alone.
This is going to end with Badspot getting an angry email from his mother.

I'm not so sure. She said that Legocharlie signed up for this thing without her permission., so it's really nor Badspot's fault.

His youtube channel is gone, lol.

I'm pretty sure that it's bannable to even say that you're signing someone's email up for research; it being such a richardmove and all.

I'm pretty sure that it's bannable to even say that you're signing someone's email up for research; it being such a richardmove and all.

It ought to be if it isn't.

My brother's name is Charlie, he is 8 and he loves legos. His Minecraft username is LegoCharlie.

.____________________________ __________________.

If it's not bannable, you should die for doing so.

When I first joined the forum I had my email on my profile. Suddenly had three different adult sites emailing my five times a day lol.

Its true, not even trying to be a richard. You and I both know this community is full of heartless starfishs ex. The people who signed the kids email up for research. A 10 year old with a disability should not be exposed to the kind of stuff that goes down within this dysfunctional community.
Exactly

If hes autistic, and SEVEN, he shouldn't have come here in the first place

Quote from: LegoCharlie1023's profile

I laughed so hard.

ask if it was him
I know it can't be him, because he doesn't have a key of his own, therefore he cannot post here.

But I'm probably gonna buy him his own key with my birthday money so I can play with him. But there's no way I'll ever let my little brother sign up here.

But I'm probably gonna buy him his own key with my birthday money so I can play with him. But there's no way I'll ever let my little brother sign up here.

Good Idea

SMF rules perfectly state that you have to be 13 years or older to sign up to the forums, either LegoCharlie has unsupervised internet access or his parents signed him up (which is highly unlikely).