Author Topic: LegoCharlie1023 - donot say bad words  (Read 10392 times)

Good Idea

SMF rules perfectly state that you have to be 13 years or older to sign up to the forums, either LegoCharlie has unsupervised internet access or his parents signed him up (which is highly unlikely).
But then if you have to be 13

Why is chappersteddy here

He probably has permission. Or his parents don't care if hes on the blockland forums.

Good Idea
The only reason that I wouldn't let him sign him up, is because I care about him. He is very sensitive, therefore very easily offended.

And the blockland forums are well known for offending newcomers.

Noedit: Especially the young and autistic ones

Sorry for double post

And the blockland forums are well known for offending newcomers.
Noedit: Especially the young and autistic ones

Sorry for double post
Exactly.

Noedit: Sent him a message.

Hello. I just wanted to let you know, that this forum is for older kids, and isn't fit for you. If you'd like to find a place to hangout and discuss LEGOs and video games, try checking out the official LEGO message board: http://messageboards.lego.com/en-US/default.aspx

Or the ROBLOX forums: -snippy-

Both are more child friendly then this forum. If you don't like mean or gross words, then I recommend going to those places instead.

lol suggesting a game that is around $600 USD for lifetime membership in a server plus lifetime game time .

* Highfive

lol suggesting a game that is around $600 USD for lifetime membership in a server plus lifetime game time .
I know that ROBLOX's builders club is really expensive and the admins suck donkey rooster. But it is a little more kid friendly, it is aimed at his age group, after all. And I joined ROBLOX when I was about his age.

When I saw roblox for the first time I thought it was cool looking downloaded it, noticed how stuffty it was, spammed there forums for a bit, left, friend told me about BL, bought it, and I wound up here.

When I saw roblox for the first time I thought it was cool looking downloaded it, noticed how stuffty it was, spammed there forums for a bit, left, friend told me about BL, bought it, and I wound up here.
Roblox itself isn't stuffty. But the community and all is.

I just played it in 08. Had some fun, got bored, got pissed at everything new, left the game for good.

I just played it in 08. Had some fun, got bored, got pissed at everything new, left the game for good.
Kind of the same here. But some of the new features are quite useful, like fire, C-framing, etc. But other than that, I don't really like it anymore. Though, I still frequently play it.

Just noticed you live in the same state as me.

Just noticed you live in the same state as me.
Themoreyouknow.png

:cookieMonster: