LegoCharlie1023 - donot say bad words

Author Topic: LegoCharlie1023 - donot say bad words  (Read 10486 times)

I have autism as well. Now I can do stupid stuff and get away with it.

nope
Except he is in 4'th grade. You're older and know how to deal with it. But if he's as young as seventh says he might not know how to deal with it.

Except he is in 4'th grade. You're older and know how to deal with it. But if he's as young as seventh says he might not know how to deal with it.

I didn't even know I had autism until I was 11 and I knew how to act normal.
But I have light autism, he must have some heavy autism that is really hard to deal with...
I actually feel really bad for him now :c

You can't use yourself as a arguable factor. You might have a strong mind and a light autism. For all we know this guy has downs, fetal alcohol syndrome and a heavy autism, not to mention he's, like, 7.

You can't use yourself as a arguable factor. You might have a strong mind and a light autism. For all we know this guy has downs, fetal alcohol syndrome and a heavy autism, not to mention he's, like, 7.

Yeah, I already realized that in my latest post.
I have the syndrome of Asperger, also known as light autism.
But seriously...how does Seventh find out all of these things? He's a pretty damn good detective.

Yeah, I already realized that in my latest post.
I have the syndrome of Asperger, also known as light autism.
But seriously...how does Seventh find out all of these things? He's a pretty damn good detective.
I would assume he reverse searches or some stuff, he said it wasn't something hard to do but I don't believe him

mostly because he's usually the only one who does it

I know. He desecrated the name of Reshiram. He shall pay.

And you stole my old Blockland username. You shall pay.

Ontopic: Why are you people trying to gang up on a little kid. It's just not right. I don't... I don't think... Alright. Enough of my boring stories thattakesolongIcan'tevenhandleitAHHHHHHHH

I didn't even know I had autism until I was 11 and I knew how to act normal.
But I have light autism, he must have some heavy autism that is really hard to deal with...
I actually feel really bad for him now :c
Charlie has Regressive autism. Which is a very very serious case

And you stole my old Blockland username. You shall pay.

Ontopic: Why are you people trying to gang up on a little kid. It's just not right. I don't... I don't think... Alright. Enough of my boring stories thattakesolongIcan'tevenhandleitAHHHHHHHH
Uhm, Pokemon Black/White didn't come out for quite a while after Blockland came out.

Well you know I don't understand why he is on the internet then. Not only does he have a disability but he is way to young in the first place.

He should not be here.

Well you know I don't understand why he is on the internet then. Not only does he have a disability but he is way to young in the first place.

He should not be here.
Hahah ok Adolf Riddler, good game plan.

Siba told me LegoCharlie has autism.

Hahah ok Adolf Riddler, good game plan.

Its true, not even trying to be a richard. You and I both know this community is full of heartless starfishs ex. The people who signed the kids email up for research. A 10 year old with a disability should not be exposed to the kind of stuff that goes down within this dysfunctional community.

Its true, not even trying to be a richard. You and I both know this community is full of heartless starfishs ex. The people who signed the kids email up for research. A 10 year old with a disability should not be exposed to the kind of stuff that goes down within this dysfunctional community.
yeah you're right, i think we should euthanize him too.

for the best of course