Author Topic: Boomerangdog's DRPG Server  (Read 11238 times)

DRPG is short for Destiny RPG, in which you mine ores, chop wood, and craft almost
anything you want! It ranges from Bronze Armour to Biron Swords, Boomerangdog's DRPG also features
Dungeons and Vampires and many other things.  You can level up your levels all the way to 245 and
 become master of DRPG. Just remember to have fun all the time!

Copper Ore - Level 1 - Makes Bronze
Tin Ore - Level 1 - Makes Bronze
Silver Ore - Level 10 - Makes Silver
Dermite - Level 15 - Makes Dermite
Gold Ore - Level 30 - Makes Gold
Coal Ore -  Level 40 - Makes Steel, Black Iron
Iron - Level 40 - Makes Steel, Black Iron, Iron
Destinite - Level 90 - Makes Destinite
Obsidian Coal - Level 100 - Makes Black Iron

Oak - Level 1 - Makes Bronze, Oak Bow, Oak Darts
Willow - Level 5 - Makes Willow bow, Willow Darts
Maple - Level 15 - Makes Maple Bow, Maple Darts
Paperbark - Level 25 - Makes Paperbark Darts
Yew - Level 40 - Makes Yew Bow, Yew Darts
Moonwell - Level 75 - Moonwell Bow

Bronze
Silver
Dermite
Iron
Steel
Destinite
Black Iron

« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 02:24:20 PM by Boomerangdog »

http://www.boomerangdogdrpg.webs.com

Funny...those "websites" take like 30 seconds to make and its all pre-made not coded by the person in html or CSS.

EDIT: I love how this is his only post out of a 1 year registered account.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 04:41:40 PM by FFSO »

I bursted out laughing when I saw this...it takes like 2 minutes to make a .webs.com site...And he only used the basic templates...
What's your point? He wanted a simple, free, easy to use website that didn't take long to add information.

Funny...those "websites" take like 30 seconds to make and its all pre-made not coded by the person in html or CSS.

EDIT: I love how this is his only post out of a 1 year registered account.

My year long registered account is because I was IP banned because of my brother, and I just got to posting now because I got un-blocked.

Boom I tried to tell you, if you keep changing the map and resetting people they don't want to play anymore. Through all the time i've played on different DRPGs it's getting boring rebuilding my house and redoing my skills.

That is only because others are getting tired of the old nations, want new leaders, are bored of the map, blahblahblah. I do not reset stats when I do this, but only maps, and it doesn't seem to make anyone upset.

Boom I tried to tell you, if you keep changing the map and resetting people they don't want to play anymore. Through all the time i've played on different DRPGs it's getting boring rebuilding my house and redoing my skills.
That's a first. It's usually boring to stay on a map for many.

Thank you.

Hey, isn't this the server inwhich boomerangdog decided to have DRPG over friends? Didn't he also reban Brian after he pointed out an exploit in the system?
Shame.

It's fine to change it every once and a while but he changes it like every few days.
That is only because others are getting tired of the old nations, want new leaders, are bored of the map, blahblahblah. I do not reset stats when I do this, but only maps, and it doesn't seem to make anyone upset.
have you noticed the decrease in players in your server then? It used to be 20 now it's usually empty or 3 people are in it, no offense to you.

Hey, isn't this the server inwhich boomerangdog decided to have DRPG over friends? Didn't he also reban Brian after he pointed out an exploit in the system?
Shame.
No, I re-banned him because he had access to the console through something called Hostbot, which was implanted in his version of DRPG. And in your topic, I do not know what he told you, but it is all wrong. Very Very wrong. He wasn't even laughing. He even told me that he was crying.

It's fine to change it every once and a while but he changes it like every few days.have you noticed the decrease in players in your server then? It used to be 20 now it's usually empty or 3 people are in it, no offense to you.
Er... Your right... What should I do about that at this point? Reset stats and stay on the same map for a month or so?

No, I re-banned him because he had access to the console through something called Hostbot
LOL
You didn't just remove console access
lol.
He even told me that he was crying.
Someone wrote gullible on your pillow, go check!

LOL
You didn't just remove console access
lol.Someone wrote gullible on your pillow, go check!
Just get out of this topic before it turns into a drama topic. And I did not remove console acess, I still have eval on the server, and I just removed hostbot.cs that was in the file.

Just get out of this topic before it turns into a drama topic. And I did not remove console acess, I still have eval on the server, and I just removed hostbot.cs that was in the file.
Then why dont you unban him.