Boomerangdog's DRPG Server

Author Topic: Boomerangdog's DRPG Server  (Read 11226 times)

OK, Server will reset in 29 days. This means stats, leaders, and the map.

OK, Server will reset in 29 days. This means stats, leaders, and the map.
Why?

Why?
Because the whole mod is crap and terribly balanced and stagnates into nothingness after a month of continuous play

Because the whole mod is crap and terribly balanced and stagnates into nothingness after a month of continuous play
Have my babies

No, because people are high levels, and some of the people are already bored of DRPG. The server isn't going down, just stats and nation leaders resetting, and a new map.

No, because people are high levels, and some of the people are already bored of DRPG. The server isn't going down, just stats and nation leaders resetting, and a new map.
It has awful gameplay because there is such limited things you can do
You can fight, build, farm, cut, mine, and craft.
Most of it is like any other RPG.
:|

It has awful gameplay because there is such limited things you can do
You can fight, build, farm, cut, mine, and craft.
Most of it is like any other RPG.
:|
Then why did you post a drama about it in favor of Brian Smith anyway?

Then why did you post a drama about it in favor of Brian Smith anyway?
Well lets back track events
You completely made my friend look like an idiot
You told him off because you decided that it is more worth to have DRPG then a friend
You instead of thanking him for finding an exploit (hostbot), you decide that it'd be nice to ban him
And after fixing it, you decide to not unban him
And your an overall friend.

Well lets back track events
You completely made my friend look like an idiot
You told him off because you decided that it is more worth to have DRPG then a friend
You instead of thanking him for finding an exploit (hostbot), you decide that it'd be nice to ban him
And after fixing it, you decide to not unban him
And your an overall friend.
That last line is a right back at you. I banned him for hostbot because he could entirely destroy the DRPG through it, and to be on the safe side of to keep away from his tricks, I kept him banned. And yes, I love making people look like idiots, it is fun, and I've wanted DRPG longer than I've known Brian.

That last line is a right back at you. I banned him for hostbot because he could entirely destroy the DRPG through it, and to be on the safe side of to keep away from his tricks, I kept him banned. And yes, I love making people look like idiots, it is fun, and I've wanted DRPG longer than I've known Brian.
Really?

1• >Right back at you
Are you in 2nd grade? Really?

2• Can you read? It was an exploit he didn't cause. It more or less your fault.

3• That, for one, is being a troll. You're being an incredible jackass.

Your a complete douchebag.

Because finding an exploit then.... exploiting it totally doesn't deserve a ban.

I was on the server yesterday and it didn't seem to ... deliver. Ores and trees were scattered all about the hills, which generally looks unsightly.

With a new map, however... :D

because it's boring. there's nothing to do after that. no good rpg needs a reset.