2011/11/18 - Blockland r1494

Author Topic: 2011/11/18 - Blockland r1494  (Read 44349 times)

Hes talking about how the snow is a redish color.

That's pretty disturbing.

thats bloody scary!

what happened

Get out from under those rocks fellas. :cookieMonster:
I don't go to the Slopes much nor do i see servers that use that map

im hosting on it right now ;)

Wasn't it found that there's something in the code that does this on purpose on a certain date?

that was something about 11/11/11. it's 11/24, and this has been here for awhile.

Any reason that when I spawn in the bedroom on any server,singleplayer,my own server, I lag the forget so much that I have to reset my computer?
Every other servers works fine but just the bedroom, every time I look at the window, or just spawn I lag allot.

My system specs have nothing to do with this I use to be able to run Blockland fine until the recent updates.

Yeah I was kidding anyway, Slopes is a boring map imo so I wouldn't know either unless I saw a topic on it.

Any reason that when I spawn in the bedroom on any server,singleplayer,my own server, I lag the forget so much that I have to reset my computer?
Every other servers works fine but just the bedroom, every time I look at the window, or just spawn I lag allot.

My system specs have nothing to do with this I use to be able to run Blockland fine until the recent updates.

I used to have this problem all the time on my old computer. I'd fix it by going inside the bed, dresser, or any other separate interior area. If it is the same, Kitchen should be unbearable lag by default unless you get into the cabinets. I use to have this most of the time, whereas I'd have periods of time without any lag at all for this. You might want to try updating your video drivers, although I'm unsure if this will help. But it would help with other things, I'm sure.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 11:54:53 PM by MegaScientifical »

I used to have this problem all the time on my old computer. I'd fix it by going inside the bed, dresser, or any other separate interior area. If it is the same, Kitchen should be unbearable lag by default unless you get into the cabinets. I use to have this most of the time, whereas I'd have periods of time without any lag at all for this. You might want to try updating your video drivers, although I'm unsure if this will help. But it would help with other things, I'm sure.
All up to date, this is my second computer though not my first, the only thing I hate about this one is that it has an integrated video card, the memory isn't integrated though.

Its an ATi xpress 200 and I have a Intel Pentinium 4...
I dont know what I can upgrade and what I cant though but I have 2 empty ddr2 ram slots and 1 empty ddr ram slot, I am currently using 1 ddr ram of 1024 mb.
I hope this helps I really want to be able to play Blockland again.

It's your video.
Chances are it doesn't handle anything that isn't vertex lighting well, so it lags a lot.