7 (9.2%)
Trance
9 (11.8%)
Hardstyle/Hard Dance
8 (10.5%)
Moombah/Glitch Hop/Downtempo
7 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: The EDM Megathread - Monday Monstercat release!  (Read 207562 times)

hey muzzy just gave us a 1 time viewing of Kiara II

Guys.
I'm in the plug.dj room.
It's hosted by monstercat, has 85 people in it, stephen walking, vairen, and muzzy are there too.
Also, budweiser hosted a room, it's still up.
Just type in bud in the search window, hit enter, first room, go inside, change avatar, and you got yourself a one of a kind.

Does the budweiser avatar stay the same in all rooms?

oh stuff it got longer

Eh, Tut Tut Child could use some more diversity in that "wub". I understand it is his style but it is waaaaay to repetitive for my tastes :/

Eh, Tut Tut Child could use some more diversity in that "wub". I understand it is his style but it is waaaaay to repetitive for my tastes :/

i don't see any repetition :/

probably because i always just play it in the background and i don't really care to notice anything like that

probably because i always just play it in the background and i don't really care to notice anything like that

SCRUB

i don't see any repetition :/

Listen to the Robot Pirates song he has, or something like that. THEN YOU'LL HEAR THE REPETITION

next release is a collab between Tristam and Stephen Walking.

oh stuff.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so would this be DnB? it doesn't really seem like drumstep so...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 12:21:33 PM by Kingdaro »