7 (9.2%)
Trance
9 (11.8%)
Hardstyle/Hard Dance
8 (10.5%)
Moombah/Glitch Hop/Downtempo
7 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: The EDM Megathread - Monday Monstercat release!  (Read 207475 times)

Don't you just love it when the build-up to a song is in a different pitch than the wubwub part? PRO MUSIC MAKING AMIRITE?

psst

music theory

helps

a lot

speaking of which, if you collab group dudes have any music theory questions while we're working on the project, feel free to ask me.

psst

music theory

helps

a lot

speaking of which, if you collab group dudes have any music theory questions while we're working on the project, feel free to ask me.

I meant scale, dammit.

psst

music theory

helps

a lot

Do you have any good resources where I can brush up on the basics?

Do you have any good resources where I can brush up on the basics?

<---

http://soundcloud.com/candylanddjs/cant-control-myself-candyland

in case nobody's heard it, it's a loving awesome remix, coming from what i didn't think was that good of a group, who have now amazed me and i'm looking forward to seeing if there's anything else like this in the future.

I doubt you'd enjoy teaching me music theory lol

lol dude I loving love teaching people music theory

seriously

ALSO I'M HOME LET'S DO THIS stuff

http://soundcloud.com/candylanddjs/cant-control-myself-candyland

in case nobody's heard it, it's a loving awesome remix, coming from what i didn't think was that good of a group, who have now amazed me and i'm looking forward to seeing if there's anything else like this in the future.
heard this a couple of days ago. its really loving good

I still love 3xosc.
when you open up default settings on it, set the waves to square, saw, square, enable porta, then use at half effect convolver, blood overdrive, and soundgoodizer, all with default settings.
That's the synth I'm currently using. It sounds good anywhere you put it.

Remember that nap I took? yeah I just woke up

How did the rest of the collab go

uh, it was bit shifters birthday yesterday, look at his nice cake!

I figured out synthmaking