Blatant Anti-Bronies

Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 55576 times)

when we talk about that kind of stuff we're usually joking.

i'm sure most of us here probably don't want to cream luna.
Joking?
With the huge obsession in the thread i wouldn't be suprised if it overlapped into loveual fantasies.

Joking?
With the huge obsession in the thread i wouldn't be suprised if it overlapped into loveual fantasies.
oh wait i'm stupid

sitting here arguing with half-assed assumptions

never mind, carry on.

Lord Tony is loving handicapped and thinks so simply that it hurts the minds of anyone with at least average intelligence.

I barely posted in this damn topic.

oh wait i'm stupid

sitting here arguing with half-assed assumptions

never mind, carry on.
You can't admit that people do masturbate to the show, and how they are not minorities.

I personally like furries more than bronies. At least furries don't always shove their opinion of animals in everyone face, everywhere.

I personally like furries more than bronies. At least furries don't always shove their opinion of animals in everyone face, everywhere.
After 2007 they learnt how to shut the hell up, you have a better chance of getting along with them now.
I hope sometime in 2012 ponisecution takes place.

After 2007 they learnt how to shut the hell up, you have a better chance of getting along with them now.
I hope sometime in 2012 ponisecution takes place.
Just on this forum.

I'm a prime example of that :D

also the mlp fandom is handicapped and makes me wanna punch children

Just on this forum.
Actually ponisecution needs to take place almost everywhere.

Actually ponisecution needs to take place almost everywhere.
I was talking about furries.

I was talking about furries.

With Furries, they can be just as disgusting as bronies, but at least they put some effort into hiding it.

There are only like.....4 furry avatars. It has been a long while since any mild furry content was posted.

There are only like.....4 furry avatars. It has been a long while since any mild furry content was posted.
I know, as i said, they don't boast their loveual preference unlike bronies,

After 2007 they learnt how to shut the hell up
LOL
Were you in hibernation for the last half of 2010? If so, you missed several gems like this.
And this.
And this.
And this.
And a whole lot more but I would hope that you get the point.