Blatant Anti-Bronies

Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 55603 times)

it's as valid and thorough as his claim that half of the people who watch ponies fap to it
But this is absolutely loving true, no matter how you look at it.

But this is absolutely loving true, no matter how you look at it.

proof?

I swear its some kind of brainwash device.
Welcome to the wonderful world of merchandise-driven cartoons! Exit is through the gift shop.

mlp is obviously a method of chaos brainwashing

you guys are complaining about something that is entirely out of my control. I cannot dictate what bronies outside of this community do. stuff, I can't even control the ones in this community. Stop wasting your time here and go attack rouge threads and other communities, or you can save yourself a bunch of time and get over it.

Extremists are out of the norm, they do this, should they be removed from existance?You get too much pride as a fan of MLP when you call yourself a brony.

I love the transformers series, personally, but you don't see me calling myself a brobot.
I suppose they do have a lot more pride, but hey, why shouldn't they have pride? It's sort of like Doctor Who or Star Trek, except this one makes people rage more.

proof?
Ponybooru Paheal, any Pony chan and the Blockland mlp thread.
You'd be amazed by how much research the fandom is churning out, it's an eyesore.

When you get to the point of the fandom when you know half the people are masturbating to color ponies (and only a small amount of people admit to it), it get's really loving uncomfortable to have everyone using pony avatars
Um

Theres only one brony here that faps to ponies

Ponybooru Paheal, any Pony chan and the Blockland mlp thread.
You'd be amazed by how much research the fandom is churning out, it's an eyesore.
i need statistics, not just you linking websites that contain bad stuff

i need statistics, not just you linking websites that contain bad stuff
Those weren't links.
And additionally, there are no statistics, but if you looked around where the heart of the fandom is, you'd see that a lot of bronies have those loveual fantasies.

Those weren't links.
And additionally, there are no statistics, but if you looked around where the heart of the fandom is, you'd see that a lot of bronies have those loveual fantasies.

pssts like stuntman hehehe

dont tell him i said this or ill poop on you

Those weren't links.

we aren't the heart of the fandom

we're one of the cleanest "divisions" of the fandom in existence

why do you people yell at us?

we aren't the heart of the fandom

we're one of the cleanest "divisions" of the fandom in existence

why do you people yell at us?

because you touch yourself at night

bronies are cool I guess
the show is terrible
but in any case we should all just shut up and let them enjoy it :u