Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 56902 times)

you know whats funny? the Pony forums is the same as the blockalnd forums
But with less research and less friendship

thats the point! i can understand why furries like their stuff (because it gives them huge boners), but bronies "say" that it doesnt give them any sort of loveual relation. what im thinking is most of the "bronies" choose to be themselves because everyone else likes it, and they feel they wont be "coolbeans" if they dont. now im going to get a coupe quotes getting mad at the coolbeans part, but its true, so dont hide it.
have you actually tried watching the show

thats the point! i can understand why furries like their stuff (because it gives them huge boners), but bronies "say" that it doesnt give them any sort of loveual relation. what im thinking is most of the "bronies" choose to be themselves because everyone else likes it, and they feel they wont be "coolbeans" if they dont. now im going to get a coupe quotes getting mad at the coolbeans part, but its true, so dont hide it.
You basically just pulled all that out of your ass.

have you ever tried playing the atari game "E.T"? same experience

You basically just pulled that out of your ass.

What?

If you get boners from MLP then you have a problem.

I have, its always the same stuff. One pony has a problem, another tries to help, they follow the advice causing hijinks till the leader or whatever comes in, fixes everything and describes the moral and what happened to you like your a loving handicap.

I did not enjoy it at all.

I swear its some kind of brainwash device.

What?

If you get boners from MLP then you have a problem.

i dont? where did you get that from? i said i understand why furries get boners because they look at research, and bronies say they dont get boners, so that isnt a reason to watch the show

i dont? where did you get that from? i said i understand why furries get boners because they look at research, and bronies say they dont get boners, so that isnt a reason to watch the show
I never said that you did.

You don't need to understand why we get boners lol.

i haven't played e.t., so i don't say anything about whether it's good or terrible because i haven't actually experienced it
I have, its always the same stuff. One pony has a problem, another tries to help, they follow the advice causing hijinks till the leader or whatever comes in, fixes everything and describes the moral and what happened to you like your a loving handicap.

I did not enjoy it at all.

I swear its some kind of brainwash device.
that's your opinion and good for you
but if you put someone down for watching the show you're a richardass

but if you put someone down for watching the show you're a richardass

this quote makes no sence.

It makes sense. Let people watch the show if they want to. They aren't hurting anyone. So you don't have to go out of your way to bash them.

Well becuase 24 loving 7 i have to look at it my sister watch it my freinds (arnt my freinds anymore) and this forums THE AVATARS OH GOT THE AVATARS! i look for a mod on the MC forums i see about 58 Ponys sig and avatars combined
oh no big deal

you're going to die just because you see ponies

actually it does.
hating someone because of their preference for TV is just plain stupid
hating someone because they have a different loveual preference is stupid.
hating someone for being different is stupid.

I find anyone that has anything to say about ponies (anti or supporting) to be annoying

both sides are equally annoying