Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629981 times)

Volcano is the worst map because of the lava

As for Redconer's picture, can it seriously have a cap per class for miniboss? At least based on player count? We had like 10 players when the 3 jugs happened.

GOD IS DEAD.
The funny part is that I was the only mini who died, as well as the rest of the regular normals. All of the other minibosses survived, because I fight for my people, as I want to protect them, and fight back.

Even if it costs me my own life.

The funny part is that I was the only mini who died, as well as the rest of the regular normals. All of the other minibosses survived, because I fight for my people, as I want to protect them, and fight back.

Even if it costs me my own life.

AKA Pro sucks

GOD IS DEAD.
there was a round with 3 oktoberfests, two MCs, and a jugger earlier

AKA Pro sucks
Don't judge me mate, I only died because of Medusa's red blast over here.

GOD IS DEAD.
there was a round with 3 oktoberfests, two MCs, and a jugger earlier
Quote from: Pecon
That chance is still pretty low, though. So mathematically you shouldn't ever have to face more than one or two minibosses.
have we been rused?

Still can't join for some reason. Am I like banned or something? I am able to connect to literally every server but this one... I really wanna try out the new stuff that was just added!

Still can't join for some reason. Am I like banned or something? I am able to connect to literally every server but this one... I really wanna try out the new stuff that was just added!
Tell me what IP you are trying to connect from.

Everything is finished. Not sure if I am allowed to put a link yet, so I'll wait on that.

HUD Customization with boss font and the health bar image.

You can toggle double HUD mode if it's available

Default image is changed:

Works for double bosses (if the toggle is enabled)

Also has support for a couple types of invincibility, which just turns the bar almost black

I also fixed how the HUD positions, so it should work better on most resolutions.

After a little review I have pushed the changes Viso has made. You'll be prompted to update your GUI to the current one next time you join.

A guy named Vinster was saying/spamming 'press ctrl + k to get OP WEAPON!' or something like that
he also spammed earlier for the GW user to revive him
he's not doing much atm now but i'll update this if he goes full handicap throttle

update: he said 'trolling time' and he's saying 'alt + f4 gives free cake
nvm that 'id' was score rip his real id is 29912

update 2: he left.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 09:04:37 AM by Blue Screen »