Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630133 times)

Code: [Select]
*Removed hugs even though they where already removed, but we removed them again to make sure

Code: [Select]
* Removed Herobrine 

Damnit, every time I get back into the game another thing comes up in life... well so much for becoming an active dedicated admin again :(

Long story short it has to do with both family, and working...

If any other admin wants to do info rooms go ahead, or not its not really necessary, I just don't have the free time I did back then when I first joined.

i guess you have ZERO time to spend on blockland?

BU DUM TSSSSSSSSSSS

One thing is for sure, or rather unsure.  Why was Dark Samus' floating animation removed?

One thing is for sure, or rather unsure.  Why was Dark Samus' floating animation removed?
It broke with the fast packets update.

i played this today after a while and the player i've highlighted was boss:

they became kaje. we shot at them for almost 2 minutes straight and they never took any damage; their health and armor stayed at 100%

is this a bug or was kaje updated?

he's a super admin; and he probably made himself invincible
tbh I'm not sure why he even is staff there

If it's Yama your problem is solved, he usually does this.

-snip-

never heard of that SA, could be someone new, or just had a name chan-

If it's Yama your problem is solved, he usually does this.
oh

why is he SA if he blantantly just goes invincible as boss to win/feel powerful than everyone?
although the same can be said about gizmo boss, but pfft everyone teases him

never heard of that SA, could be someone new, or just had a name chan-
oh

why is he SA if he blantantly just goes invincible as boss to win/feel powerful than everyone?
although the same can be said about gizmo boss, but pfft everyone teases him
he's mr. j too, the one with the emissary boss that's invincible

If I remember correctly, Yamaxanadu/0Mr.J0 is a non-virtual friend of Pecon.

If I remember correctly, Yamaxanadu/0Mr.J0 is a non-virtual friend of Pecon.
yes

probs just harmless goofing off since there were only six players on at the time. if the armour is staying at 100% it's probably something to do with vce. i got deadminned for something similar though, js

Seriously hate Gemini rounds for these reasons:
+ Anyone with Golden Wrench as Firebug will easily win if the boss is Badspot, during a round I was the only tiny Badspot someone kept jetting above me and hitting me with the wrench, I could never get them because the range was too small on me, the only way to win is running. Then they went to the cap point and used uber so I couldn't keep running away, what a bad round I've had.
+ Not all bosses can catch every class.
+ Some bosses use a freezing zone, smaller scales are able to easily get out of these zones, it's a trouble for Medusa not being able to climb on walls for long and Dark Samus to not stay in the recharge zone.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 05:53:15 PM by Kyuande »

also rotondo is bullstuff with gemini