Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626287 times)

Ninja of Fire has asked me to write a letter of recommendation to back up his application for administrative privileges on your server.  To be perfectly honest, he is an okay admin. During the experience I've had with him when he had admin on my server, he did nothing abusive or against the rules. I believe he would do a good job watching your server.

I know I don't want to work with him.

alright then

Application is here:

Name: Ayxrion (forum name and IGN, steam is Dr. Ayxrion)

BL_ID: 6197

Previous Experience: Few servers, i dont remember what servers, but i've been a good admin on them.

Who recommends you?: .:Fancypants:., Tetris, TheBlackParrot.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Well, I'm always a good admin. I only ban people if they are doing dumbass things. I'm always on the server (Not always, but im frequently on), i never got votekicked, either (When it was still on the server). I never do dumbass things, either. I don't be a dumbass (unless im really high, never happens), and i just think me being an admin would be great.

Your Timezone/Region: Central time zone

If you were to choose between ayrxion and fire ninja or whatever his name is, I would do ayxrion.

TheBlackParrot is a coolbro, and Tetris is an admin on your server. also cool.

I haven't seen ayxrion in action but he's probably good.

BTW:
is that crown guy who keeps posting in this topic the same crown that disobeyed three direct orders and then trolled me a few days ago?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 09:57:30 PM by Lugnut1206 »

will confirm this.
He seems like he would be a good admin. Would definitely admin him on my server, if I was able to host again. :s

will confirm this.
He seems like he would be a good admin. Would definitely admin him on my server, if I was able to host again. :s

"10/10 Would admin again"

loving stuff Ninja stop loving taking up this thread with a quintrillion posts, either use the loving modify button or stop posting jesus christ.

Well really, you don't have the right to judge guys. I mean I am not a badmin but the thing is Lug, that is "Sadly" not your choice. Lug, you have not even seen me in action yet. Why do you just asume this?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 11:34:04 PM by Ninja of Fire »

loving stuff Ninja stop loving taking up this thread with a quintrillion posts, either use the loving modify button or stop posting jesus christ.
Okay fine, I will modify. I think I am failing to modify :P.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 11:33:39 PM by Ninja of Fire »

just stop loving posting holy stuff.

Jeez fine. Damn it, it happened again :C.

Name: Jacky
BL_ID: 18252
Previous Experience: A whole stuffload of servers. I don't let any stuff fly on any server. I try to keep servers idiot-free.
Who recommends you?: Ungabunga,<--(MyNameIsYou) Fleskhjerta, Frog,<--)FrogFreak, Blur, Tuevon,
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):Like I said above, I don't let any stupid stuff fly on any server, thus keeping servers idiot-free. I've always hosted freebuilds and some other servers. I try to give people one chance, but after that they're gone. I'll kick them at first, but if they continue on by being a nuisance, it will be a 1 day ban. Is that fair enough?
Your Timezone/Region: PST Pacific Standard Time

Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 12:19:20 AM by Jacky »

While I'm here I might as well recommend Jacky

He's a strict admin, and doesn't take crap, but otherwise very fun to have around

I'm on my iPod so I don't feel like making some long thing sorry

alright then

Application is here:

Name: Ayxrion (forum name and IGN, steam is Dr. Ayxrion)

BL_ID: 6197

Previous Experience: Few servers, i dont remember what servers, but i've been a good admin on them.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Well, I'm always a good admin. I only ban people if they are doing dumbass things. I'm always on the server (Not always, but im frequently on), i never got votekicked, either (When it was still on the server). I never do dumbass things, either. I don't be a dumbass (unless im really high, never happens), and i just think me being an admin would be great.

Your Timezone/Region: Central time zone
Accepted from recommendations.
Name: Jacky
BL_ID: 18252
Previous Experience: A whole stuffload of servers. I don't let any stuff fly on any server. I try to keep servers idiot-free.
Who recommends you?: Ungabunga,<--(MyNameIsYou) Fleskhjerta, Frog,<--)FrogFreak, Blur, Tuevon,
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):Like I said above, I don't let any stupid stuff fly on any server, thus keeping servers idiot-free. I've always hosted freebuilds and some other servers. I try to give people one chance, but after that they're gone. I'll kick them at first, but if they continue on by being a nuisance, it will be a 1 day ban. Is that fair enough?
Your Timezone/Region: PST Pacific Standard Time

Thank you.
Please get at least one more recommendation.