Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1618724 times)

Pecon, I have to advise you do not make Ninja an admin on the grounds that it would be largely unproductive.

This is an understatement

I have multiple things to say about Ninja.
He refused to make an email to remake his forum account, and, once he finally did, he requested help.
Requesting help with making an email is not a bad thing, it's just that this is common knowledge, and raises the question of what other knowledge he may be lacking.

I have attached a chatlog which I have cropped down to highlight his messages, and messages pertaining to him.

Feel free to judge him based upon this.

There are other ways to keep the peace than just banning, this is a skill you do not yet know. You do not have any more right to have admin as I do. I can asure you that I am a good admin, obviously just banning of the people that do wrong will only give us publicity, I have talked to you about this for about a full hour and I might add that it is getting a bit redpitive. It is also displeasing to see a fellow member of the server not see the benefit in his comrad, and "Unproductive" is a high sterio type for me, I get jobs done but not in the matter you would. I believe that there are other ways to deal with the rude and roostery people in life other than just disposing of them and never really learning to get to know what's wrong with them. I mean, how would you like it if some one from your family such as your grandfather died, do you think you would be charming and fun to be around? No, most likely you would be in a bad mood and feel ruining other peoples fun is the best option at the moment, please don't judge me until you see the world in my eyes.

-Jace

There are other ways to keep the peace than just banning, this is a skill you do not yet know. You do not have any more right to have admin as I do. I can asure you that I am a good admin, obviously just banning of the people that do wrong will only give us publicity, I have talked to you about this for about a full hour and I might add that it is getting a bit redpitive. It is also displeasing to see a fellow member of the server not see the benefit in his comrad, and "Unproductive" is a high sterio type for me, I get jobs done but not in the matter you would. I believe that there are other ways to deal with the rude and roostery people in life other than just disposing of them and never really learning to get to know what's wrong with them. I mean, how would you like it if some one from your family such as your grandfather died, do you think you would be charming and fun to be around? No, most likely you would be in a bad mood and feel ruining other peoples fun is the best option at the moment, please don't judge me until you see the world in my eyes.

-Jace
Just tell us how and don't say "There are other ways"

Alright, if we can stop being so judgmental and rude to me for reasons of things I have done in the past, I can say. every body is curently gaining up on me about activiteys that I was involved in months ago and still hold a grudge because they just can't get over it and move on, this is defenitly frustrating to me.

But yes, if you were to ask me exactly how to do it, ask them some than like "Is some than troubling you today?" or "Are you doing alright today"? The fact is that every one is so blind to relise is people WILL take a liking and be nice to you if you can treat them good and show a little bit of compassion on their misserable sad lifes. I mean if you saw a hobo on the street and he pissed you off, do you go over and make his life worse than it already is?

This is an understatement
Some people just never learn. They don't open their eyes and see the world for what it really is.

Look, alls I am saying is banning should be a last resort method. For when you really find out that persons true identity. It's like spanking a small child, only makes them scream and cry. And when somebody bans some one without finding out what's there situtation is. It means they don't care. And people that don't care shouldn't be admin in the first place. (I am speaking in general, not just to you Jad)

I think personally we should let Pecon decide of what to do. This is a troubling debate and I am getting very stressed by it.

5post combo, the hell?

It's hard to talk when there is nobody to answer, Crown.

I'm not going to rehab the idiots that run around my server spamming rainbow undulo bricks.

Well what do you suggest? Just simpley kick them out into the cold and let them cry themselves to sleep? Do you even care for the people of the server?

Well what do you suggest? Just simpley kick them out into the cold and let them cry themselves to sleep? Do you even care for the people of the server?
Yes.

Then you will relise that every little piece of the puzzle is important, without that one piece you can't complete the puzzle. If you care you would at least try to help the misguided.