Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624996 times)

I would never ask more from somebody than their best...

We can't cure being an 8 year old.

But we can atleast show them the path of the admins took.

Being a admin means being a leader, isn't that what every good leader would do? Lead the lesser into the right path?

There are other ways to keep the peace than just banning, this is a skill you do not yet know.
There's kicking and threatening people with kicking and banning. I suppose you don't mean those, though. Still, why give you those tools if you will never use them?
You do not have any more right to have admin as I do.
Who has and doesn't have the right to administrate the server is Pecon's call. I was just giving him my advice.
I can asure you that I am a good admin, obviously just banning of the people that do wrong will only give us publicity,
Publicity is a good thing.
I have talked to you about this for about a full hour and I might add that it is getting a bit redpitive.
Agreed, which is why I decided to cut to the chase and take it up with Pecon.
It is also displeasing to see a fellow member of the server not see the benefit in his comrad,
The only notable thing I've seen of you so far is your ability to test the patience of every admin on the server.
and "Unproductive" is a high sterio type for me, I get jobs done but not in the matter you would. I believe that there are other ways to deal with the rude and roostery people in life other than just disposing of them and never really learning to get to know what's wrong with them.
Hundreds of people come to this server each day, and by failing to set an example of the bad ones, you encourage more bad ones to crop up. I'm not prepared to talk down every kid who has realized he won't get banned for being an starfish.
I mean, how would you like it if some one from your family such as your grandfather died, do you think you would be charming and fun to be around? No, most likely you would be in a bad mood and feel ruining other peoples fun is the best option at the moment
What the forget, if my grandfather just died, I'd be mourning, not playing Blockland. (They're both dead already, anyway.) Stop assuming everyone being a jerk is just a good person in a bad mood. Hoogle effectively proved that some people are just douchebags.
, please don't judge me until you see the world in my eyes.
This is on your quote of the day calendar, isn't it? If I think your point of view is wrong, telling myself that it isn't for a moment won't change anything. I can try to dig into and brown townyze your opinion, but I still think you're wrong.

Okay how about asking one person at a time.

I have decided that you asked 7 questions at once, focus on 1 for the moment. I will reply when you can stop throwing questions at me.

Okay how about asking one person at a time.
How about not treating the forums like a chat room? Type up a long post with all your points you want to make to everyone then post it.

I have decided that you asked 7 questions at once, focus on 1 for the moment.
The Edit Button: Use It

Alright I want to become admin so I can keep the peace and ban and kick if nessassary. I have already demostrated being a good admin. I care for the server and the people in it (Just like in my application) I want the tools is because little kids are not going to listen to a normal patrion of the server. I will also make modifications and builds to the server and suggest new ideas so I do VERY much wish to help and contribute. In my eyes I have just as much right to be a admin and have a chance as you do.

How about not treating the forums like a chat room? Type up a long post with all your points you want to make to everyone then post it.
No you just confused me with so many questions.

Look, I relise there is truely absoulte no reasoning with you anymore we have been fighting for let me check... about 3 hours now. And this was over one guy. If I keep talking to you I will just be making my self worse. I think I am going to walk away from this conversation saying I did my best. And isn't that what counts?

I am just gonna get my last few recommendations and become a admin on the server that I care for the people and who they are. Because courtesy to all players will make them want to come back. Instead of banning or kicking them before you even know them. This will make them want to come back. I am pretty sure Pecon would agree with me. Knowing that I will be caring for the server and the people in it and can work out situations and actually reason with people than what it said in most peoples application "I don't ban or kick much" Honesty counts.

Are we still able to apply?

By my understanding Axyrion, yes.