Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1634450 times)

AM I ACCEPTED OR NOT!? close to giving up T_T

SoulBlock is exploiting the build to hide in the dresser and wait out the bosses. He's getting outside of the drawers themselves.

SoulBlock is exploiting the build to hide in the dresser and wait out the bosses. He's getting outside of the drawers themselves.
I think he's useing the skis Mr.J or someone added to do this correct?

This has annoyed me abit. I joined the server 5 minutes ago to see non of the admins in the server - right now, bosses are camping and doing all-sorts of stuff.

+ what's happened to the original Bedroom and bridge?:(

Picture above shows continuous camping around the updated tank 'fort'.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 09:43:12 AM by Wordy »

Please get at least one more recommendation.

I recommend Jacky

Is it okay to apply without any recommendation?

Update the server to OMA v2.

How did I get denied???? did i not fill out something is it alright if i do it again?

This has annoyed me abit. I joined the server 5 minutes ago to see non of the admins in the server - right now, bosses are camping and doing all-sorts of stuff.

+ what's happened to the original Bedroom and bridge?:(

-snip-
Be right there. And bosses are allowed to camp. Because if they camp, they'll lose.

Scouts Aluminum bat should be replaced with the Sandman.

I recommend Jacky
Thanks! <3

Alright pecon7, I got the sufficient amount of recommendations.

I thought of a great idea;

A portal class where you teleport people to their death with velocity, with like 1000hp and the boss is very fast but can not jump.

What do you think?

Do want.
Although, it should also have fall damage, so if it jumps out of it's own portal it dies.

should come with warning on class Chooser.

I really like this server.

The one thing that irks me is that as medic you can't do squat against the mech. Gives me a 1 in 9 chance of being able to do nothing. :/