Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626725 times)

Sord, there is no doubt that you haven't abused before either.

Only I can set if I am a badmin, for I am the only one that can set my future, I can become good or evil, but time moves on past the events.

I think my heart just rose up a little :).
well enjoy dieing in that case

well enjoy dieing in that case
Lol Big, you can be so funny some times :P.

Just to put in my two cents, I never really liked NinjaFire. Just saying.

I know Red, Xander and you have never really have taken a liking to me. I am not a bad guy, not every body can under stand every body.

But I am glad you have enough courage to stand up and state your opinion.

Just to put in my two cents, I never really liked NinjaFire. Just saying.
Can I ask who is that next to your name? You know your gamer photo?

We should probaly have a PVT chat about admining on your server (I know like I am one to talk) but I feel we resort to banning and kicking to fast, I won't mention any names because I respect peoples privacy, but we need to relise that some people purely have bad days, we should sort it out and talk to them

-Jace

We should probaly have a PVT chat about admining on your server (I know like I am one to talk) but I feel we resort to banning and kicking to fast, I won't mention any names because I respect peoples privacy, but we need to relise that some people purely have bad days, we should sort it out and talk to them

-Jace
~WhatevaGuy

-Jace

Oh god not this again. Why do you even want to be an admin if you don't intend to kick or ban anyone?

Admins were never meant to have the purpose to ban or kick, even you should know that. They were meant to keep the server controled at all times. They are the Police and the others are the civilians.

Admins were never meant to have the purpose to ban or kick, even you should know that. They were meant to keep the server controled at all times. They are the Police and the others are the civilians.
HOW THE forget ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO KEEP CONTROL IF YOU CAN'T BAN.

HOW THE forget ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO KEEP CONTROL IF YOU CAN'T BAN.
I have tried to put this out there, listen very closley, alright? "Reasoning".

I have tried to put this out there, listen very closley, alright? "Reasoning".
I don't know how else to explain to you how inefficient of a method that would be in many cases.

Pecon, I have to advise you do not make Ninja an admin on the grounds that it would be largely unproductive.