Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629500 times)

Still waiting on Kalphiter for the server to be moved.

If you're still open to unique boss suggestions you could try a reverse-shockwave boss

The boss has a hookshot-like thing which propels the boss in the general direction of the landing point very quickly. The way it kills players is by smashing into them at high speed.

Each shot should have a cool down time reasonable enough so the boss can't go careening around the arena too quickly

Server is back up at last.

Temporarily called "Kalphiter's Boss Battles"

EDIT: Server should be 100% normal again.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 10:08:33 PM by pecon98 »

I feel the horse boss (Forgot it's name) should get a better weapon. The firebreath barely does any damage.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This is one of the most loved games on blockland i see it up alot.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This is one of the most loved games on blockland i see it up alot.

Use that handicapped - line again and I assure you, will will get banned.

I feel the horse boss (Forgot it's name) should get a better weapon. The firebreath barely does any damage.
I think this boss was meant more as a joke, seeing as no one ever wins as it and it is  so horrible no one wants to use it. It really just takes up game time with its massive amounts of health and jump height.

I think this boss was meant more as a joke, seeing as no one ever wins as it and it is  so horrible no one wants to use it. It really just takes up game time with its massive amounts of health and jump height.

It used to be decent when it had the fireball and not the flamethrower.

It used to be decent when it had the fireball and not the flamethrower.
The only problem was that it was way to easy to hit everything, so it was a pretty easy boss to win with. If it had got a damage or health nerf then it would have been fine.

sorry i wasnt on much last week, internet shat itself so it woulda been to laggy

Why is there no jump pad to the dresser!? There's one to the shelf! Why not the dresser!?

When will you be accepting admin applications again?

Application: Admin
Name: Epic Cat
BL_ID: 20742
Previous Experience Administrating: I used to host various minecraft servers, roblox servers, and I'm currently working on a cops vs robbers game on blockland.
Who recommends you?: Alot of the people on roblox, and some on minecraft. MY servers don't really off the ground in blockland.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I cannot be bribed, I'm very loyal to the head admin (you, peacon). All I really want is for everyone to be having an excelent time on boss battles. I personaly really enjoy boss battles.
Your Timezone/Region: Moscow Standard Time.

Some one gave the boss access the turret and I don't know how to fix it.