Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629543 times)

New tank building thing is ugly imo.
What he said.
Not really our concern. My problem with the old tank building  was that it was awkward to get to the top of. If you have ideas on how to make it look better, direct them to Fastlex.

I agree, it was rubbish, so are the giant ramps into the acid pool because you guys know it doesn't do stuff. So don't make it useless and look terrible at the same time.
The point of the ramps are to make it less useless. Makes it easier to knock the boss in.

Unrelated, but there'll be a kid coming to apply for admin. Here's why he should be denied.
I was using the tank turret against him and he couldn't kill me in it. He got all pissed and went on this rant. These aren't all of the pics, but they're enough.

Not really our concern. My problem with the old tank building  was that it was awkward to get to the top of. If you have ideas on how to make it look better, direct them to Fastlex.

Does Fast have a Steam, I cannot find him?

The point of the ramps are to make it less useless. Makes it easier to knock the boss in.

I suppose since I never go over there I won't have to look at it.

Could we paint the tank fort green like the rest of the build?

Could we paint the tank fort green like the rest of the build?
Yes, lets do this.

bad attempt bro

Attempt what? and I really gotta change this Avatar decal.

Done.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 07:20:09 PM by zoren580 »

Unrelated, but there'll be a kid coming to apply for admin. Here's why he should be denied.
I was using the tank turret against him and he couldn't kill me in it. He got all pissed and went on this rant. These aren't all of the pics, but they're enough.

I was there when that happened, he just wouldnt stop raging. -_-

I was there when that happened, he just wouldnt stop raging. -_-
Totally bro.

And I like the tank fort the new yellow design. It's kinda cool.

Server isnt there as of 5/17/12
(Wasnt on the Server List, when I played Blockland)

The tank turret shouldn't have those transparent bricks on it, they look really ugly.

Did the server die?
Yeah, I've been putting off restarting it because I'm about to install an update for the tank.

Rotondo's new shockwave is pretty cool. However, it seems like the small delayed equivalent of Dark Samus' shield. Nevertheless, it's decent.

Rotondo's new shockwave is pretty cool. However, it seems like the small delayed equivalent of Dark Samus' shield. Nevertheless, it's decent.
Dark Samus's shield makes him invincible while it's up, but the effect on players is relatively minor; just a small push and medium damage. Rotondo's shockwave leaves him vulnerable but launches people into the air with a small amount of damage.