Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628842 times)

no the new old one
from before the shiny new one fastlex and I and jetz JUST MADE
yeah it looked ugly

Ben Grapevine is one of my finest admins on my server, He has my full permission to be accepted for the recommendation.
thnx babe xoxo

no the new old one
from before the shiny new one fastlex and I and jetz JUST MADE
Oh neat

yeah it looked ugly

I agree, it was rubbish, so are the giant ramps into the acid pool because you guys know it doesn't do stuff. So don't make it useless and look terrible at the same time.

I will recommend Ben as well if that means anything.

Someone be admin so I can go play DoD

Someone be admin so I can go play DoD

Cant take that position since no admins recommended me yet, and I dont have a reason why I should be accepted. Sorry Frontrox.

I think you should add the achievements to make things better

New tank building thing is ugly imo.

New tank building thing is ugly imo.
I mentioned this to him on the server and he said its being kept.

Also, the medic class is essentially worthless now. I enjoy playing as medic and I haven't for a while because it doesn't work out so great. For one, you have very little health, about as much as the demoman, so you are easy to kill, that, coupled with the fact that he is just as slow as a heavy does not help his case. Playing as a medic involves living for 5 seconds and dying without being productive to the team in any way.

I say he should either one, get health from healing players, not as fast but slowly so he doesn't die in 1 hit. Or, he gets an overall health boost so he doesn't die in one hit. Or, he could get his speed back so he can avoid bosses easier but have the same amount of health.

I think this really need to be changed por favor.

I'll work on the medic a bit later.

Is it possible to have it so that you get points for healing, not overhealing, but bringing people back up to full health?

Cant take that position since no admins recommended me yet, and I dont have a reason why I should be accepted. Sorry Frontrox.
bad attempt bro