Blockland Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 04:08:50 PM

Home Help Login Register
+  Blockland Forum
|-+  Blockland Forums
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Boss Battles - Six years...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1273
Poll
Question: .
.   -0 (0%)
.   -0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 864044 times)
patton360

« November 30, 2011, 01:42:10 PM »

Yes, completely. You don't stand out.

Name: Grimlock/Extinction, Forum username, patton360
BL_ID:20075

Previous Experience: Taboo's server Super Admin, General's   trench war's admin , Areomcfly's server, Admin, and countless others I can't remember. I can't host my own servers, But am a very experenced player, and have helped build countless team deathmatches. I am a frequent visitor of Pecon's server.  I have drama'ed Rulebreakes so admins can handle them.

Who recommends you?:
 Taboo, General, Redic, Tifogo, And Many other players that I have helped with issues, with a build, a server, or a rule-breaker

Why me

I'm going to bring a positive influence to the server. I have studied law under my dad, and I'm going to deal with issues fairly. I don't ban someone because I don't happen to like them, but if they break a rule. I'm on the Honor code board at School, where I help deal with serious offences. Finally, I'll help improve the server. I hope to add more un-lockable's, the ability to save points, more boss types, and some other ideas for the server. I hope you accept my for the admin position on Pecon7's server.

Your Timezone/Region: United States Central Time.

Better?
Ad Bot

Full members do not see ads

Crwn

« November 30, 2011, 01:43:47 PM »

Cool, fun server.
heedicalking

« November 30, 2011, 01:45:57 PM »

bosses are too.. lame. nothing special about them
patton360

« November 30, 2011, 01:46:57 PM »

bosses are too.. lame. nothing special about them
Agree. Some of the bosses need to be redone
Big Brother

« November 30, 2011, 01:51:06 PM »

Better?
worse
Wordy

« November 30, 2011, 01:54:41 PM »

worse
harsh, haha.
pecon98

« November 30, 2011, 01:56:39 PM »

So I just skimmed the thread, first time I've been online since second page get. I'll make one megapost quoting every application made so far since I left and accept/deny them. Well, In a few (Or more) hours.
Narkro555

« November 30, 2011, 01:57:00 PM »

In my opinion, removing votekick was a bad idea. If rejoining to vote is a problem, just mod the add-on to restrict the same BLID from voting again. You're a good scripter, I'm sure you can do that.

Inb4everyoneisanadmin
Pecon7
Please no
Big Brother

« November 30, 2011, 02:06:07 PM »

So I just skimmed the thread, first time I've been online since second page get. I'll make one megapost quoting every application made so far since I left and accept/deny them. Well, In a few (Or more) hours.
dont be lenient, a few admins are good but dont go overboard. i'd surely reject some of these people, but i recommend Wordy and Tetris
Funkadelic

« November 30, 2011, 02:06:16 PM »

Application:
Name: Funk
BL_ID: 14373
Previous Experience: Shilo's server, Crystal's server (Things got out of hand on those servers and I fixed it up)
Who recommends you?: Shilo, Phillip, and Crystal (They're all cool people)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I've kept servers, orderly, clean, non-abusive and also fun at the same time.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time, Boston MA
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 02:08:12 PM by Funkadelic » Logged
tkepahama

« November 30, 2011, 02:15:12 PM »

I edited my Application
Wordy

« November 30, 2011, 02:38:43 PM »

The Badspot class has too much HP - I have played Badspot with 1500HP and I died during it, still hard to kill me though.

Unlike Badspot with 2500HP I finish a round with 80% of health left.

Please consider this?
Pac_Man

« November 30, 2011, 02:45:05 PM »

Hey,

Name: Pac Man

BL_ID: 3707

Previous Experience: I have the needed experience to do this job, just dem noobs in order ;D

Who recommends you?: Everyone ;D I am the G to the O to the D

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should choose me 'cos I am no noob to this game, and have created many good builds. I can help you build new arenas to make the server more interesting, but I am not a big fan of events. I am happy, reliable and cheerful and I think I can keep the server running.

Your Timezone/Region:
GMT 0 (Britain) Usually active at (GMT 0) between 4:00pm and 9:00pm.

Cheers,
Spread the Love ;D
ilikepie901
« November 30, 2011, 03:38:26 PM »

Application:
Name: ilikepie901
BL_ID: 19494
Previous Experience: I have been Admin On many servers and I can take care of noobs.
Who recommends you?: Daemon because I have been trusted on his server many times. I have been trusted on Sprite Explode's Creeper Survival so he let me build everything.
Why should I except you? (Please elaborate): I don't talk like a noob for example, LOLOLOL I KILLED YOU !!!! OWNED. I talk like a normal person would.
Your timezone/region: My timezone is Pacifac time (US & Cananda)
I hope you choose me as an Admin have a great day Pecon :)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 03:42:04 PM by ilikepie901 » Logged
Wordy

« November 30, 2011, 03:43:37 PM »

Why should I except you? (Please elaborate): I don't talk like a noob for example, LOLOLOL I KILLED YOU !!!! OWNED. I talk like a normal person would.
Abit offensive isn't it?

Pecon isn't looking for people who can talk with punctuation and can spell.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1273  

Login with username, password and session length