Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1615989 times)

Yes, completely. You don't stand out.

Name: Grimlock/Extinction, Forum username, patton360
BL_ID:20075

Previous Experience: Taboo's server Super Admin, General's   trench war's admin , Areomcfly's server, Admin, and countless others I can't remember. I can't host my own servers, But am a very experenced player, and have helped build countless team deathmatches. I am a frequent visitor of Pecon's server.  I have drama'ed Rulebreakes so admins can handle them.

Who recommends you?:
 Taboo, General, Redic, Tifogo, And Many other players that I have helped with issues, with a build, a server, or a rule-breaker

Why me

I'm going to bring a positive influence to the server. I have studied law under my dad, and I'm going to deal with issues fairly. I don't ban someone because I don't happen to like them, but if they break a rule. I'm on the Honor code board at School, where I help deal with serious offences. Finally, I'll help improve the server. I hope to add more un-lockable's, the ability to save points, more boss types, and some other ideas for the server. I hope you accept my for the admin position on Pecon7's server.

Your Timezone/Region: United States Central Time.

Better?

bosses are too.. lame. nothing special about them

bosses are too.. lame. nothing special about them
Agree. Some of the bosses need to be redone

So I just skimmed the thread, first time I've been online since second page get. I'll make one megapost quoting every application made so far since I left and accept/deny them. Well, In a few (Or more) hours.

In my opinion, removing votekick was a bad idea. If rejoining to vote is a problem, just mod the add-on to restrict the same BLID from voting again. You're a good scripter, I'm sure you can do that.

Inb4everyoneisanadmin
Pecon7
Please no

So I just skimmed the thread, first time I've been online since second page get. I'll make one megapost quoting every application made so far since I left and accept/deny them. Well, In a few (Or more) hours.
dont be lenient, a few admins are good but dont go overboard. i'd surely reject some of these people, but i recommend Wordy and Tetris

Application:
Name: Funk
BL_ID: 14373
Previous Experience: Shilo's server, Crystal's server (Things got out of hand on those servers and I fixed it up)
Who recommends you?: Shilo, Phillip, and Crystal (They're all cool people)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I've kept servers, orderly, clean, non-abusive and also fun at the same time.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time, Boston MA
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 02:08:12 PM by Funkadelic »

The Badspot class has too much HP - I have played Badspot with 1500HP and I died during it, still hard to kill me though.

Unlike Badspot with 2500HP I finish a round with 80% of health left.

Please consider this?

Hey,

Name: Pac Man

BL_ID: 3707

Previous Experience: I have the needed experience to do this job, just dem noobs in order ;D

Who recommends you?: Everyone ;D I am the G to the O to the D

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should choose me 'cos I am no noob to this game, and have created many good builds. I can help you build new arenas to make the server more interesting, but I am not a big fan of events. I am happy, reliable and cheerful and I think I can keep the server running.

Your Timezone/Region:
GMT 0 (Britain) Usually active at (GMT 0) between 4:00pm and 9:00pm.

Cheers,
Spread the Love ;D

Application:
Name: ilikepie901
BL_ID: 19494
Previous Experience: I have been Admin On many servers and I can take care of noobs.
Who recommends you?: Daemon because I have been trusted on his server many times. I have been trusted on Sprite Explode's Creeper Survival so he let me build everything.
Why should I except you? (Please elaborate): I don't talk like a noob for example, LOLOLOL I KILLED YOU !!!! OWNED. I talk like a normal person would.
Your timezone/region: My timezone is Pacifac time (US & Cananda)
I hope you choose me as an Admin have a great day Pecon :)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 03:42:04 PM by ilikepie901 »

Why should I except you? (Please elaborate): I don't talk like a noob for example, LOLOLOL I KILLED YOU !!!! OWNED. I talk like a normal person would.
Abit offensive isn't it?

Pecon isn't looking for people who can talk with punctuation and can spell.