Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1347683 times)

Name: Blake1
BL_ID: 31622
Experience: Sgt. Waffle's server, Untamed's Server, Ze Spy's Server, (2 other servers)
Recommended by: Untamed, Ze Spy, and Outlaw.
Accept me: I am great at these battles and love to keep servers fun and safe! I really am a good builder and do not abuse any power of admin at all! I believe admin as a privilege not soPhysician Prescribed Desoxyning to throw away by abusing the power.

Central Time US (Texas) I am active around 3PM to 6PM (Central Time).

OTHER (I just wanted to say this): I do not have a high temper or a low temper, also I do not ban or kick often.

Have a great day!

Why should I except you? (Please elaborate): I don't talk like a noob
I have located another perfect candidate for admin.

Read my PM please.
I have, do not worry.

INCOMING MEGAPOST.

Name: Daemon
BL_ID: 18553
Previous Experience: Cucumber's server(s), Pablo's server (alas, no longer), my own, Disconnected's (for a grand total of about 3 seconds)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I use admin powers with descretion. As an admin I won't tolerate idiotic Normals. I've got a very low tolerance for trolls when working as an admin and make liberal use of banban on them. My motto is quite possibly 'do as I say, not as I do'. Anyway, I'm a constructive member on your server (most of the time) and feel I contribute enough to the server socially to be an admin. Plus, I seem to be available for patrol a *lot* more often than the current admins; I don't have many real-life obligations to worry about. Gimme a chance. Plus, if it means anything I'm semi-friends with most of the current admins.
Who recommends you?: Seh, Cucumber, possibly Pablo but he hates me now for reasons untold, probably Achmed, Kazami, Flush, Aplem, Hohenzollern, Old Legend, Untamed (possibly), Fanta, Rusty (possibly), ilikepie901
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time; Philadelphia
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 04:04:18 PM by Daemon18553 »

I am sorry, I must've been so tired that I looked at the requirements thinking that it was the form. Let me rephrase:

Name: Spectrum
BL_ID: 25964
Previous Experience: I have experience admining and hosting my server and many of my friend's servers and lived up to all of their expectations as a serious, but still a humorous admin. I believe I have good discretion on bans/kicks and warnings.
Who recommends you?:
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I have been playing on the server for a few weeks now, enjoyed it, and simply want to contribute. I have seen a lot of noobish acts and some that need to be dealed with and will not be due to lack of admins. I wish to fill that gap.
Your Timezone/Region: Pacific
Denied.
Name: Yogi

BL_ID:27067

Previous Experience: Clone Foxes server, Niko001's server, SLAY3R X's server, Tom Furmans server. I can be trusted i never ban for no reason.

Who recommends you?: thezombiefighter, BlockAvion, crozamm, Clone Fox, Leon1770

Why should I accept you?: I have alot of thoughts to improve your server and building

Time Zone: Austrailia
Denied.
Name: Crystalwarrior
BL_ID: 29019
Previous Experience: Trench TDM, CityRPG's, Hosted servers myself
Who recommends you?: Plastiware, Alpherio, Dizzed Pup
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): First of all, I'm on when there are no other admins online. Since this server is always popular, there can be some no-admins times, and therefore theres chaos.
Your Timezone/Region: Russia, Moscow Timezone.

I am online when nobody else is. I can keep the server clean at all times, and that would greatly improve the experience for other players on the server.

P.S Removing votekick is a bad move >.>
Accepted. P.S. I removed votekick because of how easily abusive it is.
Name: RAZORBACK

BL_ID: 23800

Previous Experience: Xalos's Server, Legoman224's server, Blendi's server, Wave's server, Kyle98's server. My Lave Trench Warfare server

Who recommends you?: Xalos, Legoman224, Darkmaster, Kyle98, Blendi, TomTom, Wave.........

Why should I trust you?: I can help improve the server, I don't ban for no reason, I visit the server very often, (Don't mean to sound conceded) I am a very good builder, I can do a little bit of eventing, I am very good with people.

TimeZone: Central Time Zone
Denied.
Name: Negative
BL_ID 25954
Previous Experience: I am admin on Emil's, ANT's, Bull Dog's, and many more.
Who recommends you?: The Awesome Dude, Emil, WyWy, Areeb1002?, and more.
(You should accept me) I am a good builder (verygood) and I am a good admin I never cheat if I am admin I will kick those who are spam votekicking.
Timezone: Finland.  :cookie:
Denied.
Application: Pecons Boss Battles Admin Application
Name: Areeb1002
BL_ID: 26043
Previous Experience: SLAY3R X Server, Kalphiter Server, Leader Lol Guy, Buildalot Server And Lots I Have Experience Admin For Helping With Deathruns, Grapple Knife TDM, Trench TDMs ect Ive Did This Past 3 Years As I Want To Be A Sensible Admin.
Who recommends you?:SLAY3R X, Untamed, Negative, Buildalot, double dare
 and Heedicalking
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because Of Past Experience I Keep Server Safe, I Am Trustworthy I Never Lie And I Will Keep The Server Appropriate Thanks I Hope You Make Me :3

Denied.
Untamed

BL_ID: 28481

Previous expierence: Aplem's server, Blake1's server, Waldo's server (i am a mod)

Recomends: Aplem, Blake1, Waldo, Areeb1002

Why Should I accept you?: Do to past experience on popular servers like Aplem's and Waldo's, I enforce rules, I give warnings before I ban or kick, I am Trustworthy and I don't lie. I will not cheat or anything, I will try to make the server as fun as possible for all, thanks :)

Time Zone: Eastern Time zone, Florida
Accepted.
Application: Pecons Boss Battles Admin Application (sorry this is right i forgot timezone)
Name: Areeb1002
BL_ID: 26043
Previous Experience: SLAY3R X Server, Kalphiter Server, Leader Lol Guy, Buildalot Server And Lots I Have Experience Admin For Helping With Deathruns, Grapple Knife TDM, Trench TDMs ect Ive Did This Past 3 Years As I Want To Be A Sensible Admin.
Who recommends you?:SLAY3R X, Untamed, Negative, Buildalot, double dare
 and Heedicalking
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because Of Past Experience I Keep Server Safe, I Am Trustworthy I Never Lie And I Will Keep The Server Appropriate Thanks I Hope You Make Me :3

Timezone: Pakistan
Denied. Again.
Name: Grimlock/Extinction, Forum username, patton360[/size]
BL_ID:20075

Previous Experience[/size]: Taboo's server Super Admin, General's   trench war's admin , Areomcfly's server, Admin, and countless others I can't remember. I can't host my own servers, But am a very experenced player, and have helped build countless team deathmatches. I am a frequent visitor of Pecon's server.  I have drama'ed Rulebreakes so admins can handle them.

Who recommends you[/size]?:
 Taboo, General, Redic, Tifogo, And Many other players that I have helped with issues, with a build, a server, or a rule-breaker

Why me[/size]

I'm going to bring a positive influence to the server. I have studied law under my dad, and I'm going to deal with issues fairly. I don't ban someone because I don't happen to like them, but if they break a rule. I'm on the Honor code board at School, where I help deal with serious offences. Finally, I'll help improve the server. I hope to add more un-lockable's, the ability to save points, more boss types, and some other ideas for the server. I hope you accept my for the admin position on Pecon7's server.

Your Timezone/Region: United States Central Time.
[/size]
Accepted. Please don't resize your text since I don't have the time to remove the formatting.
- Application -

Name: Tetris

BL_ID: 4603

Previous Experience: I have run my own server many times before, with no help whatsoever from other administrators, so I can handle the stress of taking care of problems and keeping things in order.

Who recommends you?: Blackboy0 had a dedicated Team Deathmatch server and I was helping constantly with the building, eventing, and moderating. I was also Super Admin for a server that lived a very long time ago, which was run by "Super Puppy". He doesn't play anymore, but it was a free build server, and I just kept an eye on it.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am a perfectionist, I never give up on anything till it looks right. I work very hard on anything I set my mind too (Check my avatar making topic) I can actually type like a human being, I have been to your server many times to see how things go down, and I feel I can help a lot. What be it building a new structure or getting rid of pests.

Your Timezone/Region: My timezone is (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time for (US & Canada). Just the basic. :)
Accepted. Please do not resize your text since I do not have the time to remove the formatting.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST...

I would apply, but I don't have any reccs.
Also, you want me to set up that boss battle on a private server Pecon?

Yay now when im on maybe people wont be nooby, whenever im on there arent admins :-@

Please do not resize your text since I do not have the time to remove the formatting.
[nobbc][b]wordswordswords[/b][/nobbc]

I think we have enough admins now...
Just saying.

Application:
Name:
Ipquarx

BL_ID:

Previous Experience:
JJStorm's server (Super Admin)
Honor's server (Super Admin)
(dont flame me on this..) Rykuta's server (Super Admin), He's had some really unruly servers, That after I was there for 10 minutes, Almost everyone (Some were just soo stubborn) was following the rules.
YorkTown95's Server (Admin/Super Admin)
Surburb's Server (Admin)
And i'm sure there are others, I unfourtanetly have a below-average memory.
EDIT: i just remembered one more.
Munk's Server (Admin)

Who recommends you?:
Honor, YorkTown95.
I havn't done a whole lot on Munk's server, so im not sure.
The rest of them don't play much, IDK if they check the forums anymore.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):
I make sure the rules get followed and if they dont, then people face consquenses. Spammers are my worst enemy. When I see someone has a on-join messager, They either end up turning it off, or they leave.
If i'm doing soPhysician Prescribed Desoxyning wrong, as long as i'm told that I'm doing soPhysician Prescribed Desoxyning wrong, I can fix it.
I've never abused trust, and as long as i've taken my medicine (I have ADHD, And I take medicine to help me controll it), and i'm not hyped up on energy drinks and cake, I don't abuse.
I'm determined, confident, and I dont give up. I always follow rules to the T and try to help whenever I can.
I can code very well, and I am a great eventer. I've never had a syntax error I couldn't fix. I have 97% in my AP Computer Science Course.
I am also on the Honor Roll 2 years in a row now.

Your Timezone/Region: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Accepted.
=====FROM HERE I AM INCREASING MY STANDARDS FOR ACCEPTING SINCE THERE ARE A LOT OF ADMINS NOW=====
Application:

Name: Munk
BL_ID: 11977
Previous Experience:
  • My server-Been hosting for a couple years
  • Crown's Server
  • Khain's Server
  • Derrioth's Server
  • Monkeyboy's Server
  • Zafire_Condor's Server (a really long time ago)
  • Lots more I don't remember
Who recommends you?: Khain & Ostinyo and Crown probably would and I know Derrioth and Monkeyboy would. Mint probably would, too.
Why should I accept you?: I know how to be able to run servers without banning lots of people. The point of my server was to always have a server that is fun for all ages, but can also be mature.
Your Timezone/Region: MST
Denied.
Application:

Name: Shafin

BL_ID: 6159

Previous Experience:
My own server
Sharp Shooter's server
LegoPepper's server
Tokthree, my dear friend.
Some others which I don't remember

Who recommends you?: If it's people on the server, I don't know. I'd say the people who made me admin or SA would recommend me if you asked them

I've ran servers a lot of times before and I can manage a server pretty well.
I don't ban unless the said victim is annoying the whole server and he persists to annoy even after votekicks. Bans are usually 5 minutes, never permanent.
I keep the server fun and well managed, I make sure nobody will camp or any crap goes on.
I'll keep an anonymous view, no siding with a side until all evidence and clearance has been seen and approved.
I follow rules that have been stated on the server and common sense, obviously.
I don't go all "CAPZ LOCK RAGE" when I get mad. I keep a calm and cool mood since I'm an extremely patient person ( Raised that way :c )

Your Timezone/Region: HKT / UTC + 8
Accepted.
[size=20ptName:[/size]
BL forums; Wordy
Blockland game; Darren
BL_ID:
[size=20ptPrevious Experience:[/size]
I used to own a server 2 years ago called YayFun and maintained them after-school with NiXiLL.
I've just recently come back into Blockland and computers after important years at school.
EDIT; I used to be a admin on Jorgur's TDM server a couple of years ago.
Who recommends you?[/size]
I haven't really got any recommendations, since everyone who I once knew left, like NiXiLL(Lumi) and TheLegomaster.
You should accept me because;
  • I am a decent moderator and take both opinions into consideration
  • I do not abuse my rights and only ban people for in-game reasons, nothing to do with drama about me or other people.
  • I am on from 3PM till midnight, pretty much dedicated when the server fills up in england
  • I'll try and make the server as flowing as possible, no AFK boss's.
Your Timezone/Region:[/size]
I live in the UK [GMT+0]

Thank you.

Denied. Also please do not change the size of your text since I do not have the time to remove the formatting.
Application:
Name: Funk
BL_ID: 14373
Previous Experience: Shilo's server, Crystal's server (Things got out of hand on those servers and I fixed it up)
Who recommends you?: Shilo, Phillip, and Crystal (They're all cool people)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I've kept servers, orderly, clean, non-abusive and also fun at the same time.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time, Boston MA
Denied.
Hey,

Name: Pac Man

BL_ID: 3707

Previous Experience: I have the needed experience to do this job, just dem noobs in order ;D

Who recommends you?: Everyone ;D I am the G to the O to the D

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should choose me 'cos I am no noob to this game, and have created many good builds. I can help you build new arenas to make the server more interesting, but I am not a big fan of events. I am happy, reliable and cheerful and I think I can keep the server running.

Your Timezone/Region:
GMT 0 (Britain) Usually active at (GMT 0) between 4:00pm and 9:00pm.

Cheers,
Spread the Love ;D
Denied.
Name: Blake1
BL_ID: 31622
Experience: Sgt. Waffle's server, Untamed's Server, Ze Spy's Server, (2 other servers)
Recommended by: Untamed, Ze Spy, and Outlaw.
Accept me: I am great at these battles and love to keep servers fun and safe! I really am a good builder and do not abuse any power of admin at all! I believe admin as a privilege not soPhysician Prescribed Desoxyning to throw away by abusing the power.

Central Time US (Texas) I am active around 3PM to 6PM (Central Time).

OTHER (I just wanted to say this): I do not have a high temper or a low temper, also I do not ban or kick often.

Have a great day!
Denied.
Name: Daemon
BL_ID: 18553
Previous Experience: Cucumber's server(s), Pablo's server (alas, no longer), my own, Disconnected's (for a grand total of about 3 seconds)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I use admin powers with descretion. As an admin I won't tolerate idiotic Normals. I've got a very low tolerance for trolls when working as an admin and make liberal use of banban on them. My motto is quite possibly 'do as I say, not as I do'. Anyway, I'm a constructive member on your server (most of the time) and feel I contribute enough to the server socially to be an admin. Plus, I seem to be available for patrol a *lot* more often than the current admins; I don't have many real-life obligations to worry about. Gimme a chance. Plus, if it means anything I'm semi-friends with most of the current admins.
Who recommends you?: Seh, Cucumber, possibly Pablo but he hates me now for reasons untold, probably Achmed, Kazami, Flush, Aplem, Hohenzollern, Old Legend, Untamed (possibly), Fanta, Rusty (possibly), ilikepie901
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time; Philadelphia
Denied.

And now, I'll be able to add these changes to the server in about three hours, maybe less.

Application

Name: SirLancelot

BL_ID: 3824

Previous Experience: I govern my own server mostly, but I am quite capable of handling large amounts of players.  I am an admin on Conan's server, Furling's server,
and Phantom Knight's server. I am also a moderator on Count's server.

Who recommends you?:  I don't think it is right to speak for others.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):  I am very good at administration.  I have led a successful clan for over a year, and I always keep my server under control, even in times of stress.  I follow directions incredibly well.  I don't take crap from people, but I still listen to their problems and make an unbiased decision.  I am a 3.9 GPA student with extremely challenging classes.  I have good morals as a person.

Your Timezone/Region: MST

Here I can update my application since I found out the other 2 servers:

MY APPLICATION

-NAME-
Blake1

-BL_ID-

-Experience-

Untamed's Server (SA)
Sgt. Waffle's Server (SA)
Ze Spy's Server (A)
Outlaw's Server (A)
Boldin 81's Server (SA)
(And I am a Moderator on some guys server, I forget his name)

-Recommended by-

Untamed, Sgt. Waffle, and Ze Spy

-Why you should accept me-

First, please note that I screwed up on the first application. nyways, you should accept me because I am a GREAT Moderator and so many people like me. I really would like to be admin because I am great at it and I don't ban or kick as often as other admins. I also have lots of fun and I have a high spirit.

-AREA-

Central Time (Texas USA)
I am active usually during morning and evening.