Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604493 times)

this is basically what everyone else said - what makes you special in particular?

I am a good builder

Name: RAZORBACK

BL_ID: 23800

Previous Experience: Xalos's Server, Legoman224's server, Blendi's server, Wave's server, Kyle98's server. My Lave Trench Warfare server

Who recommends you?: Xalos, Legoman224, Darkmaster, Kyle98, Blendi, TomTom, Wave.........

Why should I trust you?: I can help improve the server, I don't ban for no reason, I visit the server very often, (Don't mean to sound conceded) I am a very good builder, I can do a little bit of eventing, I am very good with people.

TimeZone: Central Time Zone

I am a good builder
Tons of people are good builders, I say it again, what makes you special

Name: Negative
BL_ID 25954
Previous Experience: I am admin on Emil's, ANT's, Bull Dog's, and many more.
Who recommends you?: The Awesome Dude, Emil, WyWy, Areeb1002?, and more.
(You should accept me) I am a good builder (verygood) and I am a good admin I never cheat if I am admin I will kick those who are spam votekicking.
Timezone: Finland.  :cookie:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 10:24:26 AM by Negative »

Application: Pecons Boss Battles Admin Application
Name: Areeb1002
BL_ID: 26043
Previous Experience: SLAY3R X Server, Kalphiter Server, Leader Lol Guy, Buildalot Server And Lots I Have Experience Admin For Helping With Deathruns, Grapple Knife TDM, Trench TDMs ect Ive Did This Past 3 Years As I Want To Be A Sensible Admin.
Who recommends you?:SLAY3R X, Untamed, Negative, Buildalot, double dare
 and Heedicalking
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because Of Past Experience I Keep Server Safe, I Am Trustworthy I Never Lie And I Will Keep The Server Appropriate Thanks I Hope You Make Me :3

Untamed

BL_ID: 28481

Previous expierence: Aplem's server, Blake1's server, Waldo's server EDITED: Count's server

Recomends: Aplem, Blake1, Waldo, Areeb1002

Why Should I accept you?: Do to past experience on popular servers like Aplem's and Waldo's, I enforce rules, I give warnings before I ban or kick, I am Trustworthy and I don't lie. I will not cheat or anything, I will try to make the server as fun as possible for all, thanks :)

Time Zone: Eastern Time zone, Florida
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 10:25:58 AM by Ghost15601 »

Application: Pecons Boss Battles Admin Application (sorry this is right i forgot timezone)
Name: Areeb1002
BL_ID: 26043
Previous Experience: SLAY3R X Server, Kalphiter Server, Leader Lol Guy, Buildalot Server And Lots I Have Experience Admin For Helping With Deathruns, Grapple Knife TDM, Trench TDMs ect Ive Did This Past 3 Years As I Want To Be A Sensible Admin.
Who recommends you?:SLAY3R X, Untamed, Negative, Buildalot, double dare
 and Heedicalking
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because Of Past Experience I Keep Server Safe, I Am Trustworthy I Never Lie And I Will Keep The Server Appropriate Thanks I Hope You Make Me :3

Timezone: Pakistan

Name: Grimlock/Extinction, Forum username, patton360
BL_ID:20075

Previous Experience: Taboo's server Super Admin, General's   trench war's admin , Areomcfly's server, Admin, and countless others I can't remember. I can't host my own servers, But am a very experenced player, and have helped build countless team deathmatches. I am a frequent visitor of Pecon's server.  I have drama'ed Rulebreakes so admins can handle them.

Who recommends you?:
 Taboo, General, Redic, Tifogo, And Many other players that I have helped with issues, with a build, a server, or a rule-breaker

Why me

I'm going to bring a positive influence to the server. I have studied law under my dad, and I'm going to deal with issues fairly. I don't ban someone because I don't happen to like them, but if they break a rule. I'm on the Honor code board at School, where I help deal with serious offences. Finally, I'll help improve the server. I hope to add more un-lockable's, the ability to save points, more boss types, and some other ideas for the server. I hope you accept my for the admin position on Pecon7's server.

Your Timezone/Region: United States Central Time.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 01:41:45 PM by patton360 »

Application: Pecons Boss Battles Admin Application
Name: WyWy
BL_ID: 21526
Previous Experience: Proxy, Battlefrontmaster101, Jack/Ibuild.
Who recommends you?: Count, Frozen
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I come to your server everyday it's one of my favorites. I'm a good admin because 1. I don't abuse it. 2. I'm strict but not too strict I do not perma ban I will ban up to 30 min 3. I'm nice fun and I'm not mean. I'm an experienced admin i've been admin at 7 servers and I could be a perfect admin I would only want admin not super admin. Accept because I am well experienced and I think I would be great at your server.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time Zone, Florida
Thank you,
WyWy5000

Timezone:  Eastern Time zone, Florida
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 07:28:34 AM by WyWy5000 »

Username:Dr.Shoe-BL_ID:29736

I think this would be to perfect chance to see how trustworthy I am.
Your server is one of my favorite servers and i would love to be admin there

I do not have much experiences as a Server admin. But i think your server would be a good
Place to start.   I would never ban anyone for up to a day (Depending on the offence)
And i could moderate the server as it goes by. I am on blockland quite frequently

I have got a chance to become admin at few servers: Waldo's server Owls Server COOLNES's server And []Falco[]'s server.

I hope you get the opportunity to see.

Tons of people are good builders, I say it again, what makes you special

I dont ban people for no reason and i was never de-admined, And i would be a real help to pecon7's server
Ill visit aleast once a day if you admin me
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 08:06:25 AM by s245 »

2 people on this page should be considerd on this page. I see some notoriously bad servers on the list.

2 people on this page should be considerd on this page. I see some notoriously bad servers on the list.

Like?

- Application -

Name: Tetris

BL_ID: 4603

Previous Experience: I have run my own server many times before, with no help whatsoever from other administrators, so I can handle the stress of taking care of problems and keeping things in order.

Who recommends you?: Blackboy0 had a dedicated Team Deathmatch server and I was helping constantly with the building, eventing, and moderating. I was also Super Admin for a server that lived a very long time ago, which was run by "Super Puppy". He doesn't play anymore, but it was a free build server, and I just kept an eye on it.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am a perfectionist, I never give up on anything till it looks right. I work very hard on anything I set my mind too (Check my avatar making topic) I can actually type like a human being, I have been to your server many times to see how things go down, and I feel I can help a lot. What be it building a new structure or getting rid of pests.

Your Timezone/Region: My timezone is (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time for (US & Canada). Just the basic. :)

- Application -

Name: Tetris

BL_ID: 4603

Previous Experience: I have run my own server many times before, with no help whatsoever from other administrators, so I can handle the stress of taking care of problems and keeping things in order.

Who recommends you?: Blackboy0 had a dedicated Team Deathmatch server and I was helping constantly with the building, eventing, and moderating. I was also Super Admin for a server that lived a very long time ago, which was run by "Super Puppy". He doesn't play anymore, but it was a free build server, and I just kept an eye on it.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am a perfectionist, I never give up on anything till it looks right. I work very hard on anything I set my mind too (Check my avatar making topic) I can actually type like a human being, I have been to your server many times to see how things go down, and I feel I can help a lot. What be it building a new structure or getting rid of pests.

Your Timezone/Region: My timezone is (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time for (US & Canada). Just the basic. :)

I would recomend you