Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604333 times)

Name: Blake1
BL_ID: 31622
Experience: Sgt. Waffle's server, Untamed's Server, Ze Spy's Server, (2 other servers)
Recommended by: Untamed, Ze Spy, and Outlaw.
Accept me: I am great at these battles and love to keep servers fun and safe! I really am a good builder and do not abuse any power of admin at all! I believe admin as a privilege not something to throw away by abusing the power.

Central Time US (Texas) I am active around 3PM to 6PM (Central Time).

OTHER (I just wanted to say this): I do not have a high temper or a low temper, also I do not ban or kick often.

Have a great day!

Why should I except you? (Please elaborate): I don't talk like a noob
I have located another perfect candidate for admin.

Read my PM please.
I have, do not worry.

INCOMING MEGAPOST.

Name: Daemon
BL_ID: 18553
Previous Experience: Cucumber's server(s), Pablo's server (alas, no longer), my own, Disconnected's (for a grand total of about 3 seconds)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I use admin powers with descretion. As an admin I won't tolerate idiotic Normals. I've got a very low tolerance for trolls when working as an admin and make liberal use of banban on them. My motto is quite possibly 'do as I say, not as I do'. Anyway, I'm a constructive member on your server (most of the time) and feel I contribute enough to the server socially to be an admin. Plus, I seem to be available for patrol a *lot* more often than the current admins; I don't have many real-life obligations to worry about. Gimme a chance. Plus, if it means anything I'm semi-friends with most of the current admins.
Who recommends you?: Seh, Cucumber, possibly Pablo but he hates me now for reasons untold, probably Achmed, Kazami, Flush, Aplem, Hohenzollern, Old Legend, Untamed (possibly), Fanta, Rusty (possibly), ilikepie901
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time; Philadelphia
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 04:04:18 PM by Daemon18553 »

I am sorry, I must've been so tired that I looked at the requirements thinking that it was the form. Let me rephrase:

Name: Spectrum
BL_ID: 25964
Previous Experience: I have experience admining and hosting my server and many of my friend's servers and lived up to all of their expectations as a serious, but still a humorous admin. I believe I have good discretion on bans/kicks and warnings.
Who recommends you?:
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I have been playing on the server for a few weeks now, enjoyed it, and simply want to contribute. I have seen a lot of noobish acts and some that need to be dealed with and will not be due to lack of admins. I wish to fill that gap.
Your Timezone/Region: Pacific
Denied.
Name: Yogi

BL_ID:27067

Previous Experience: Clone Foxes server, Niko001's server, SLAY3R X's server, Tom Furmans server. I can be trusted i never ban for no reason.

Who recommends you?: thezombiefighter, BlockAvion, crozamm, Clone Fox, Leon1770

Why should I accept you?: I have alot of thoughts to improve your server and building

Time Zone: Austrailia
Denied.
Name: Crystalwarrior
BL_ID: 29019
Previous Experience: Trench TDM, CityRPG's, Hosted servers myself
Who recommends you?: Plastiware, Alpherio, Dizzed Pup
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): First of all, I'm on when there are no other admins online. Since this server is always popular, there can be some no-admins times, and therefore theres chaos.
Your Timezone/Region: Russia, Moscow Timezone.

I am online when nobody else is. I can keep the server clean at all times, and that would greatly improve the experience for other players on the server.

P.S Removing votekick is a bad move >.>
Accepted. P.S. I removed votekick because of how easily abusive it is.
Name: RAZORBACK

BL_ID: 23800

Previous Experience: Xalos's Server, Legoman224's server, Blendi's server, Wave's server, Kyle98's server. My Lave Trench Warfare server

Who recommends you?: Xalos, Legoman224, Darkmaster, Kyle98, Blendi, TomTom, Wave.........

Why should I trust you?: I can help improve the server, I don't ban for no reason, I visit the server very often, (Don't mean to sound conceded) I am a very good builder, I can do a little bit of eventing, I am very good with people.

TimeZone: Central Time Zone
Denied.
Name: Negative
BL_ID 25954
Previous Experience: I am admin on Emil's, ANT's, Bull Dog's, and many more.
Who recommends you?: The Awesome Dude, Emil, WyWy, Areeb1002?, and more.
(You should accept me) I am a good builder (verygood) and I am a good admin I never cheat if I am admin I will kick those who are spam votekicking.
Timezone: Finland.  :cookie:
Denied.
Application: Pecons Boss Battles Admin Application
Name: Areeb1002
BL_ID: 26043
Previous Experience: SLAY3R X Server, Kalphiter Server, Leader Lol Guy, Buildalot Server And Lots I Have Experience Admin For Helping With Deathruns, Grapple Knife TDM, Trench TDMs ect Ive Did This Past 3 Years As I Want To Be A Sensible Admin.
Who recommends you?:SLAY3R X, Untamed, Negative, Buildalot, double dare
 and Heedicalking
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because Of Past Experience I Keep Server Safe, I Am Trustworthy I Never Lie And I Will Keep The Server Appropriate Thanks I Hope You Make Me :3

Denied.
Untamed

BL_ID: 28481

Previous expierence: Aplem's server, Blake1's server, Waldo's server (i am a mod)

Recomends: Aplem, Blake1, Waldo, Areeb1002

Why Should I accept you?: Do to past experience on popular servers like Aplem's and Waldo's, I enforce rules, I give warnings before I ban or kick, I am Trustworthy and I don't lie. I will not cheat or anything, I will try to make the server as fun as possible for all, thanks :)

Time Zone: Eastern Time zone, Florida
Accepted.
Application: Pecons Boss Battles Admin Application (sorry this is right i forgot timezone)
Name: Areeb1002
BL_ID: 26043
Previous Experience: SLAY3R X Server, Kalphiter Server, Leader Lol Guy, Buildalot Server And Lots I Have Experience Admin For Helping With Deathruns, Grapple Knife TDM, Trench TDMs ect Ive Did This Past 3 Years As I Want To Be A Sensible Admin.
Who recommends you?:SLAY3R X, Untamed, Negative, Buildalot, double dare
 and Heedicalking
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because Of Past Experience I Keep Server Safe, I Am Trustworthy I Never Lie And I Will Keep The Server Appropriate Thanks I Hope You Make Me :3

Timezone: Pakistan
Denied. Again.
Name: Grimlock/Extinction, Forum username, patton360[/size]
BL_ID:20075

Previous Experience[/size]: Taboo's server Super Admin, General's   trench war's admin , Areomcfly's server, Admin, and countless others I can't remember. I can't host my own servers, But am a very experenced player, and have helped build countless team deathmatches. I am a frequent visitor of Pecon's server.  I have drama'ed Rulebreakes so admins can handle them.

Who recommends you[/size]?:
 Taboo, General, Redic, Tifogo, And Many other players that I have helped with issues, with a build, a server, or a rule-breaker

Why me[/size]

I'm going to bring a positive influence to the server. I have studied law under my dad, and I'm going to deal with issues fairly. I don't ban someone because I don't happen to like them, but if they break a rule. I'm on the Honor code board at School, where I help deal with serious offences. Finally, I'll help improve the server. I hope to add more un-lockable's, the ability to save points, more boss types, and some other ideas for the server. I hope you accept my for the admin position on Pecon7's server.

Your Timezone/Region: United States Central Time.
[/size]
Accepted. Please don't resize your text since I don't have the time to remove the formatting.
- Application -

Name: Tetris

BL_ID: 4603

Previous Experience: I have run my own server many times before, with no help whatsoever from other administrators, so I can handle the stress of taking care of problems and keeping things in order.

Who recommends you?: Blackboy0 had a dedicated Team Deathmatch server and I was helping constantly with the building, eventing, and moderating. I was also Super Admin for a server that lived a very long time ago, which was run by "Super Puppy". He doesn't play anymore, but it was a free build server, and I just kept an eye on it.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am a perfectionist, I never give up on anything till it looks right. I work very hard on anything I set my mind too (Check my avatar making topic) I can actually type like a human being, I have been to your server many times to see how things go down, and I feel I can help a lot. What be it building a new structure or getting rid of pests.

Your Timezone/Region: My timezone is (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time for (US & Canada). Just the basic. :)
Accepted. Please do not resize your text since I do not have the time to remove the formatting.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST...

I would apply, but I don't have any reccs.
Also, you want me to set up that boss battle on a private server Pecon?

Yay now when im on maybe people wont be nooby, whenever im on there arent admins :-@

Please do not resize your text since I do not have the time to remove the formatting.
[nobbc][b]wordswordswords[/b][/nobbc]

I think we have enough admins now...
Just saying.

Application:
Name:
Ipquarx

BL_ID:

Previous Experience:
JJStorm's server (Super Admin)
Honor's server (Super Admin)
(dont flame me on this..) Rykuta's server (Super Admin), He's had some really unruly servers, That after I was there for 10 minutes, Almost everyone (Some were just soo stubborn) was following the rules.
YorkTown95's Server (Admin/Super Admin)
Surburb's Server (Admin)
And i'm sure there are others, I unfourtanetly have a below-average memory.
EDIT: i just remembered one more.
Munk's Server (Admin)

Who recommends you?:
Honor, YorkTown95.
I havn't done a whole lot on Munk's server, so im not sure.
The rest of them don't play much, IDK if they check the forums anymore.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):
I make sure the rules get followed and if they dont, then people face consquenses. Spammers are my worst enemy. When I see someone has a on-join messager, They either end up turning it off, or they leave.
If i'm doing something wrong, as long as i'm told that I'm doing something wrong, I can fix it.
I've never abused trust, and as long as i've taken my medicine (I have ADHD, And I take medicine to help me controll it), and i'm not hyped up on energy drinks and cake, I don't abuse.
I'm determined, confident, and I dont give up. I always follow rules to the T and try to help whenever I can.
I can code very well, and I am a great eventer. I've never had a syntax error I couldn't fix. I have 97% in my AP Computer Science Course.
I am also on the Honor Roll 2 years in a row now.

Your Timezone/Region: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Accepted.
=====FROM HERE I AM INCREASING MY STANDARDS FOR ACCEPTING SINCE THERE ARE A LOT OF ADMINS NOW=====
Application:

Name: Munk
BL_ID: 11977
Previous Experience:
  • My server-Been hosting for a couple years
  • Crown's Server
  • Khain's Server
  • Derrioth's Server
  • Monkeyboy's Server
  • Zafire_Condor's Server (a really long time ago)
  • Lots more I don't remember
Who recommends you?: Khain & Ostinyo and Crown probably would and I know Derrioth and Monkeyboy would. Mint probably would, too.
Why should I accept you?: I know how to be able to run servers without banning lots of people. The point of my server was to always have a server that is fun for all ages, but can also be mature.
Your Timezone/Region: MST
Denied.
Application:

Name: Shafin

BL_ID: 6159

Previous Experience:
My own server
Sharp Shooter's server
LegoPepper's server
Tokthree, my dear friend.
Some others which I don't remember

Who recommends you?: If it's people on the server, I don't know. I'd say the people who made me admin or SA would recommend me if you asked them

I've ran servers a lot of times before and I can manage a server pretty well.
I don't ban unless the said victim is annoying the whole server and he persists to annoy even after votekicks. Bans are usually 5 minutes, never permanent.
I keep the server fun and well managed, I make sure nobody will camp or any crap goes on.
I'll keep an anonymous view, no siding with a side until all evidence and clearance has been seen and approved.
I follow rules that have been stated on the server and common sense, obviously.
I don't go all "CAPZ LOCK RAGE" when I get mad. I keep a calm and cool mood since I'm an extremely patient person ( Raised that way :c )

Your Timezone/Region: HKT / UTC + 8
Accepted.
[size=20ptName:[/size]
BL forums; Wordy
Blockland game; Darren
BL_ID:
[size=20ptPrevious Experience:[/size]
I used to own a server 2 years ago called YayFun and maintained them after-school with NiXiLL.
I've just recently come back into Blockland and computers after important years at school.
EDIT; I used to be a admin on Jorgur's TDM server a couple of years ago.
Who recommends you?[/size]
I haven't really got any recommendations, since everyone who I once knew left, like NiXiLL(Lumi) and TheLegomaster.
You should accept me because;
  • I am a decent moderator and take both opinions into consideration
  • I do not abuse my rights and only ban people for in-game reasons, nothing to do with drama about me or other people.
  • I am on from 3PM till midnight, pretty much dedicated when the server fills up in england
  • I'll try and make the server as flowing as possible, no AFK boss's.
Your Timezone/Region:[/size]
I live in the UK [GMT+0]

Thank you.

Denied. Also please do not change the size of your text since I do not have the time to remove the formatting.
Application:
Name: Funk
BL_ID: 14373
Previous Experience: Shilo's server, Crystal's server (Things got out of hand on those servers and I fixed it up)
Who recommends you?: Shilo, Phillip, and Crystal (They're all cool people)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I've kept servers, orderly, clean, non-abusive and also fun at the same time.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time, Boston MA
Denied.
Hey,

Name: Pac Man

BL_ID: 3707

Previous Experience: I have the needed experience to do this job, just dem noobs in order ;D

Who recommends you?: Everyone ;D I am the G to the O to the D

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should choose me 'cos I am no noob to this game, and have created many good builds. I can help you build new arenas to make the server more interesting, but I am not a big fan of events. I am happy, reliable and cheerful and I think I can keep the server running.

Your Timezone/Region:
GMT 0 (Britain) Usually active at (GMT 0) between 4:00pm and 9:00pm.

Cheers,
Spread the Love ;D
Denied.
Name: Blake1
BL_ID: 31622
Experience: Sgt. Waffle's server, Untamed's Server, Ze Spy's Server, (2 other servers)
Recommended by: Untamed, Ze Spy, and Outlaw.
Accept me: I am great at these battles and love to keep servers fun and safe! I really am a good builder and do not abuse any power of admin at all! I believe admin as a privilege not something to throw away by abusing the power.

Central Time US (Texas) I am active around 3PM to 6PM (Central Time).

OTHER (I just wanted to say this): I do not have a high temper or a low temper, also I do not ban or kick often.

Have a great day!
Denied.
Name: Daemon
BL_ID: 18553
Previous Experience: Cucumber's server(s), Pablo's server (alas, no longer), my own, Disconnected's (for a grand total of about 3 seconds)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I use admin powers with descretion. As an admin I won't tolerate idiotic Normals. I've got a very low tolerance for trolls when working as an admin and make liberal use of banban on them. My motto is quite possibly 'do as I say, not as I do'. Anyway, I'm a constructive member on your server (most of the time) and feel I contribute enough to the server socially to be an admin. Plus, I seem to be available for patrol a *lot* more often than the current admins; I don't have many real-life obligations to worry about. Gimme a chance. Plus, if it means anything I'm semi-friends with most of the current admins.
Who recommends you?: Seh, Cucumber, possibly Pablo but he hates me now for reasons untold, probably Achmed, Kazami, Flush, Aplem, Hohenzollern, Old Legend, Untamed (possibly), Fanta, Rusty (possibly), ilikepie901
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time; Philadelphia
Denied.

And now, I'll be able to add these changes to the server in about three hours, maybe less.

Application

Name: SirLancelot

BL_ID: 3824

Previous Experience: I govern my own server mostly, but I am quite capable of handling large amounts of players.  I am an admin on Conan's server, Furling's server,
and Phantom Knight's server. I am also a moderator on Count's server.

Who recommends you?:  I don't think it is right to speak for others.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):  I am very good at administration.  I have led a successful clan for over a year, and I always keep my server under control, even in times of stress.  I follow directions incredibly well.  I don't take crap from people, but I still listen to their problems and make an unbiased decision.  I am a 3.9 GPA student with extremely challenging classes.  I have good morals as a person.

Your Timezone/Region: MST

Here I can update my application since I found out the other 2 servers:

MY APPLICATION

-NAME-
Blake1

-BL_ID-

-Experience-

Untamed's Server (SA)
Sgt. Waffle's Server (SA)
Ze Spy's Server (A)
Outlaw's Server (A)
Boldin 81's Server (SA)
(And I am a Moderator on some guys server, I forget his name)

-Recommended by-

Untamed, Sgt. Waffle, and Ze Spy

-Why you should accept me-

First, please note that I screwed up on the first application. nyways, you should accept me because I am a GREAT Moderator and so many people like me. I really would like to be admin because I am great at it and I don't ban or kick as often as other admins. I also have lots of fun and I have a high spirit.

-AREA-

Central Time (Texas USA)
I am active usually during morning and evening.