Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624507 times)

Just out of curiosity, who are these long-inactive admins?
Megascience (doesn't play anymore), *Magick* Mage (doesn't play anymore), Nasoa, and some other random ones that were probably from when we first started doing applications.

Phantom Knight, Darkmaster, NeutralZero, and Name is Unavailable (we made an exception) have all been added to the admin list.

New admins, if you have steam accounts please PM me your steam url's (so we can add you to the steam admin group).

On a sidenote: We also removed some long-inactive admins from the admin list.
Ill send you a pm right now, I hardly have anything else to do so I will be administrating nearly the whole day but I might go visit a relative for a couple of days this Friday, I'll still be able to post on here but until I get a laptop I won't be able to be online whenever I go to visit my cousins, I wont be gone forever though just two days or three.

I'd really like to help out more on the arena this time around, I diddn't get much chance before and I feel like I could be doing so much more.

Hey hey you. Shut up. You were not excepted either and your acting like you are. Honestly and look how many posts of this and the page before this are yours. Please. Please leave this thread as soon as possible. The nearest exit shall be to your right a few doors down. EDIT:Ok not that many. Only nine. Seemed like alot more.
Holy forget, i just got back. What was that about? I was merely informing him! I knew i wasnt going to be accepted when i saw how strict they were being with other ones, and i accepted it. I don't see how that has anything to do with what i said... I mean even if i did "Act like i was accepted", who cares? I still have no idea where that came from.

Edit: I just realized you're Phantom knight. Is that really the first thing you do when you get admin? Dafuq bro
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 08:39:39 PM by Kimon »

Dafuq bro
this right here just screams
"im a loving idiot"

Guys, brawl it out in PMs not here.

this right here just screams
"im a loving idiot"
Pole, I thought I made it perfectly clear I was done with you.

Pole, I thought I made it perfectly clear I was done with you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUnjK6wjpNQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=3s

I just had to.

your rules don't apply to me i am captain tit us

pole, you and i both know you're just trolling this topic.

get out.

pole, you and i both know you're just trolling this topic.

get out.
I was serious up till the point I realized Kimon can't be reckoned with.

it appears to me that you're trying to antagonize kimon, despite some of your points being rather valid.

Anyways, Im ignoring Pole now. We need something new to talk about now xD. Maybe the new version update?

noooooooooooooooooooooo

not that, anything but that!!!!