Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1615820 times)

Yes, but you're being annoying. In fact i'm going to stop replying, it's getting nowhere -.-
Fack i replied again. -.-

[img ]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23651382.jpg[/img]
I'm sorry for posting so many pictures as replies, people. It's just fun and hilarious to me.
Amazing argument. Maybe if you pulled your head out Pecon's ass, you'd realize I'm trying to help.

Pecon can i retry at my application

Amazing argument. Maybe if you pulled your head out Pecon's ass, you'd realize I'm trying to help.
Ok, i know i said i would stop replying, but this is ridiculous. How in the forget are you helping the server? You're doing nothing but bitching about the server. And about the Criticism part, did you walk outside one day, look up and say, "Oh look, a bullstuff cloud! I'm gonna use it the next time I troll!"

Ok, i know i said i would stop replying, but this is ridiculous. How in the forget are you helping the server? You're doing nothing but bitching about the server. And about the Criticism part, did you walk outside one day, look up and say, "Oh look, a bullstuff cloud! I'm gonna use it the next time I troll!"
What the forget?
What drugs do you take?

What the forget?
What drugs do you take?
None, actually I just got an idea. Not all ideas originate from drugs. :/

Pecon can i retry at my application
If yours was one that was just recently denied (AKA one on page 423) Then probably not for a while.

If yours was one that was just recently denied (AKA one on page 423) Then probably not for a while.
Hey hey you. Shut up. You were not excepted either and your acting like you are. Honestly and look how many posts of this and the page before this are yours. Please. Please leave this thread as soon as possible. The nearest exit shall be to your right a few doors down. EDIT:Ok not that many. Only nine. Seemed like alot more.

girls, girls, you're both pretty.

you don't need to white-knight this topic, it can take care of itself

girls, girls, you're both pretty.

you don't need to white-knight this topic, it can take care of itself
You really think so?

Also I think I forgeted up pretty bad. I meant to say "By that i mean I'm NOT 100% serious all the time.
Im pretty sure i meant to say that. Or maybe I just derped.

Edit: Yeah i screwed up. a couple bad ratings were because of that mistake. FACK.
nobody is getting admin anymore these days.

the expectations are over the roof now that they have about 20 admins.

I have 4 admins on my server, that's really all you need if you pick the right ones.

Lowered new arena  brick count by 3448. But it will most likely go back up.

Phantom Knight, Darkmaster, NeutralZero, and Name is Unavailable (we made an exception) have all been added to the admin list.

New admins, if you have steam accounts please PM me your steam url's (so we can add you to the steam admin group).

On a sidenote: We also removed some long-inactive admins from the admin list.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 06:43:03 PM by pecon98 »

On a sidenote: We also removed some long-inactive admins from the admin list.
Just out of curiosity, who are these long-inactive admins?