Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625793 times)

oi phantom if you ever learn some tips from the admins let me hear em

I just read something about a giant red dragon? What if you made that a giant Black and Purple Dragon and make it an official boss: The Enderdragon. I heard that suggested on the server just now. I thought it was a spectacular idea.

Idea by: John98 (BL_ID: 9095)
We have dragon models on our server already, I believe, so designing this boss would be easy. This is not a bad idea.

We have dragon models on our server already, I believe, so designing this boss would be easy. This is not a bad idea.
Please note that the credit goes to John.

We've already tried dragon bosses, there are quite a few issues around them.

We've already tried dragon bosses, there are quite a few issues around them.
Oh yeah, attacks and backstab recognition. Guess not.

backstab recognition
Quick question. If the boss is flying around above you, how are you gonna be able to backstab him?

Quick question. If the boss is flying around above you, how are you gonna be able to backstab him?
Not all dragons fly, or have to fly.

Not all dragons fly, or have to fly.
But the Enderdragon does.

The problem with the scoring system is that how poorly the average actually reflects the application, especially in comparison to some arbitrary standard. Darkmaster and NeutralZero were two of the best applications in this batch and they barely made the mark. PhantomKnight is practically already an admin and he didn't fare much better. Saxophone and Name is Unavailable were also quite good, but they came in under, so we threw them out. Thing is, the numbers that decide these scores are loosely based on hasty opinions, so the real deciding factor in this method was just luck.

But the Enderdragon does.
horrible.

we need to be more creative about this stuff guys

horrible.

we need to be more creative about this stuff guys
I wasn't continuing to defend it. I was merely pointing out the facts

My grammar killed me.

Tip: Don't type on a forum on an iTouch

Just checked my app results. Just wondering, did my after posts count towards my App? If not, then I probably should've edited it. -.-

Also I think I forgeted up pretty bad. I meant to say "By that i mean I'm NOT 100% serious all the time.
Im pretty sure i meant to say that. Or maybe I just derped.

Edit: Yeah i screwed up. a couple bad ratings were because of that mistake. FACK.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 03:19:06 PM by Kimon »