Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627388 times)

You already applied earlier, please remove this.

I should note that we are in the process of going through applications as of last night, no new applications or revisions will be considered.
Um.. Can you check mines?
Its on Page 415

Um.. Can you check mines?
Its on Page 415
You clearly do not understand.

We're going through every single application from the last month, which is taking a while. Results for all those applications will be posted in a day or so.

We're going through every single application from the last month, which is taking a while. Results for all those applications will be posted in a day or so.
Oops... I thought i was Not Understand for the Results soo...
I HOPE THE RESULT ARE THERE! (For days after Days)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 12:26:32 AM by StreetFighterXTekken »

Pecon's Boss Battles Admin Application
Name: IceFox
BL_ID: 5275
Previous Experience; WALDO's/OWL's Challenge
Recommended by: WALDO and DraftDinosaur
Why?: I should be accepted because I have been playing and hosting on Blockland for years now. I've watched Blockland grow and become different with every server and add-ons. Out of all the games I hosted and servers I joined, Pecon's Boss Battles is my ABSOLUTE favorite of them all. I realized that every time i join the server, (most of the time), there are no admin. I would like to help out with it by being an admin. I have also helped, as Pecon98 should know, by contributing to donation because I love Boss Battles so much. Please take this into consideration. Thank you.
...Well I  just saw you Replied Early so.. (Too Late man :/)

They have to recharge sometime.

jump, recharge, spam.

[/quote]We're going through every single application from the last month, which is taking a while. Results for all those applications will be posted in a day or so.
[/quote] so you don't check any applications for a month?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 10:24:46 AM by Armani »

so you don't check any applications for a month?
They are very busy. Are you running the server? No.

jump, recharge, spam.

Doesn't work like that, it's very hard to do successfully.

soo... You don't check any applications for a month?

soo... You don't check any applications for a month?
You idiot Hes gonna Going for the Result While a Day or a Month For waaaiting and lol clearly you dont understand :P

Wait until the results to be posted, then apply. That way we have a working starting point when gathering up apps for the next review.

2nd page? Blasphemy.

How come Mr. J has this many points if it didn't take him around 5 - 7 Months to get it?

How come Mr. J has this many points if it didn't take him around 5 - 7 Months to get it?

He used the "incpoints" event.

He used the "incpoints" event.

The event isn't on the server, but he is SA so he can set his points if he knows how to.