Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626080 times)

Pecon's Boss Battles Admin Application
Name: IceFox
BL_ID: 5275
Previous Experience; WALDO's/OWL's Challenge
Recommended by: WALDO and DraftDinosaur
Why?: I should be accepted because I have been playing and hosting on Blockland for years now. I've watched Blockland grow and become different with every server and add-ons. Out of all the games I hosted and servers I joined, Pecon's Boss Battles is my ABSOLUTE favorite of them all. I realized that every time i join the server, (most of the time), there are no admin. I would like to help out with it by being an admin. I have also helped, as Pecon98 should know, by contributing to donation because I love Boss Battles so much. Please take this into consideration. Thank you.

Pecon's Boss Battles Admin Application
Name: IceFox
BL_ID: 5275
Previous Experience; WALDO's/OWL's Challenge
Recommended by: WALDO and DraftDinosaur
Why?: I should be accepted because I have been playing and hosting on Blockland for years now. I've watched Blockland grow and become different with every server and add-ons. Out of all the games I hosted and servers I joined, Pecon's Boss Battles is my ABSOLUTE favorite of them all. I realized that every time i join the server, (most of the time), there are no admin. I would like to help out with it by being an admin. I have also helped, as Pecon98 should know, by contributing to donation because I love Boss Battles so much. Please take this into consideration. Thank you.
You already applied earlier, please remove this.

I should note that we are in the process of going through applications as of last night, no new applications or revisions will be considered.

Is my application still being reviewed? I never really got a definite yes or no... at least I don't think so :/

Is my application still being reviewed? I never really got a definite yes or no... at least I don't think so :/
We're looking at all the applications since June 2 up until last night.

K, any idea when you might finish?

How come Dark Samus doesn't get ejected or take damage from being ejected when using the shield?

How come Dark Samus doesn't get ejected or take damage from being ejected when using the shield?

The shield makes him invincible.

hmmmm

Even if you are using the shield, you should still take eject damage.

but you dont get launched....

Not if you are invincible.

Awesome!

That causes the shield to be very abusable, quick win.

That causes the shield to be very abusable, quick win.
They have to recharge sometime.