Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625736 times)

but i guess a admin could teleport in and use them.
No. I have it protected through events and code.

revew from awesom revewrs

i remcomend ths servr it has gud music and hats and boses are col and plaiers are col and bukld is cool and host is cool adn admens are col

i aslo lik thr way the green is done and stuf
aslo very chalengein

10/10 go ther

-pokemonfan932873

No. I have it protected through events and code.
Gizmo accessed them today.

Even so, special host privileges, beyond the right to administrate the server, is corrupt.

Dafuq?

Gizmo accessed them today.

I may have hacked into the secret boss database and brought out the almighty giant red dragon, but I was soon locked out of said database and am now IP banned from it.

Even so, special host privileges, beyond the right to administrate the server, is corrupt.
All hosts have special privilages beyond administration.

All hosts have special privilages beyond administration.
Giving yourself advantages in a DM just because you built it is corrupt. It's like hiding a rocket launcher behind a wall in a knife TDM, and only you can get to it.

Giving yourself advantages in a DM just because you built it is corrupt. It's like hiding a rocket launcher behind a wall in a knife TDM, and only you can get to it.
What I have done is made a boss that, when I am going to become a boss, I will choose over other bosses sometimes. It's very beatable, and it's fun for everyone since it's something new and a bit more challenging. It's not some sort of "I choose this and always win" thing, I'm beaten all the time as it.

What I have done is made a boss that, when I am going to become a boss, I will choose over other bosses sometimes. It's very beatable, and it's fun for everyone since it's something new and a bit more challenging. It's not some sort of "I choose this and always win" thing, I'm beaten all the time as it.

Mostly because he is terrible at being boss. :D

Mostly because he is terrible at being boss. :D
It's mostly because my boss has so little health.

It's mostly because my boss has so little health.

That too, of course.

I'd like to see a buyable boss tier system that depends on how many times you've won as boss.

I'd like to see a buyable boss tier system that depends on how many times you've won as boss.
Sounds a bit complicated to make