Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626137 times)

I think that Name is Unavailable should have been accepted. He was denied for things like "not enough reasons."

If we are going to decide on applications on titanpad I think we should do it by choosing either Yes or No and not a rating out of 10 like we used to.

lol @ admin applying being such a big deal. it's like competing for a job interview, except this is administrative rights on a lego game.

lol @ admin applying being such a big deal. it's like competing for a job interview, except this is administrative rights on a lego game.
lol i applied!

We get it. You don't like the server or anything related to it. Go away.

We get it. You don't like the server or anything related to it. Go away.
typical boss battles admin, hostile and unfriendly

This applies to most of his posts.

What, you guys can't handle a little criticism?

What, you guys can't handle a little criticism?
No, we just don't like you.
Stop trolling.

No, we just don't like you.
Stop trolling.
I never outright insulted the server. Stop being a baby. Your server isn't perfect, it can improve in certain ways. I play on this server time to time.

I never outright insulted the server. Stop being a baby. Your server isn't perfect, it can improve in certain ways. I play on this server time to time.
Yes, but you're being annoying. In fact i'm going to stop replying, it's getting nowhere -.-

The only thing you ever really post in here for is to express some form of dislike about the server. If you dislike the server, simply ignore it and this thread.

It's that simple.

The only thing you ever really post in here for is to express some form of dislike about the server. If you dislike the server, simply ignore it an this thread.

It's that simple.
*claps*
Thank you.

The only thing you ever really post in here for is to express some form of dislike about the server. If you dislike the server, simply ignore it and this thread.

It's that simple.
I actually do like the server, and I play on it often.
I don't actually see why you're getting so offended by what im saying.

*claps*
Thank you.
Formulate your own arguments, don't compliment others.

I actually do like the server, and I play on it often.
I don't actually see why you're getting so offended by what im saying.
Formulate your own arguments, don't compliment others.

I'm sorry for posting so many pictures as replies, people. It's just fun and hilarious to me.