Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604053 times)

-shortened-
Accepted, please stop by.
Will you be there tomorrow? It's too late now.
Don't worry, I decided you didn't need any final assessment. Welcome to administration.

shortening my post was a really good idea

Don't worry, I decided you didn't need any final assessment. Welcome to administration.

Alright, sweet.

I have experience admining hosting my server and many of my friend's servers and lived up to all of their expectations as a serious, but still a humorous admin. I believe I have good discretion on bans/kicks and warnings.

Well, I cannot get direct vouch from people because they are offline currently but I am sure that David819, Freek, Dillpickle, Faolan, JJstorm, Jayce, Port, and Tuevon would all reccomend me. You might even be able to ask some on the server and they would reccomend me.

I have experience admining hosting my server and many of my friend's servers and lived up to all of their expectations as a serious, but still a humorous admin. I believe I have good discretion on bans/kicks and warnings.

Well, I cannot get direct vouch from people because they are offline currently but I am sure that David819, Freek, Dillpickle, Faolan, JJstorm, Jayce, Port, and Tuevon would all reccomend me. You might even be able to ask some on the server and they would reccomend me.

Please use the application form.

Please use the application form.
I am sorry, I must've been so tired that I looked at the requirements thinking that it was the form. Let me rephrase:

Name: Spectrum
BL_ID: 25964
Previous Experience: I have experience admining and hosting my server and many of my friend's servers and lived up to all of their expectations as a serious, but still a humorous admin. I believe I have good discretion on bans/kicks and warnings.
Who recommends you?:
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I have been playing on the server for a few weeks now, enjoyed it, and simply want to contribute. I have seen a lot of noobish acts and some that need to be dealed with and will not be due to lack of admins. I wish to fill that gap.
Your Timezone/Region: Pacific

I'm already an english admin, so I'm there when you're gone and when you're not gone lol
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 02:36:06 AM by Big Brother »

Name: SLAY3R X
BL ID: 26147
Previous Experience: Yogi's Server, Areeb1002's Server, the zombiefighters Server, KTM Killa's Server and a bunch of other Server's. I like to keep people in line. I am very trustworthy.
Who recommends me: Areeb1002, Yogi, the zombiefighter.
Well i'll say it again... I am very trust worthy and by previous experience know a few people you should NOT give admin to.

I really do recomend him he never gets bad temperd and always plays by the rules.

~Yogi~

Name: Yogi

BL_ID:27067

Previous Experience: Clone Foxes server, Niko001's server, SLAY3R X's server, Tom Furmans server. I can be trusted i never ban for no reason.

Who recommends you?: thezombiefighter, BlockAvion, crozamm, Clone Fox, Leon1770

Why should I accept you?: I have alot of thoughts to improve your server and building

Time Zone: Australia
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 09:30:30 PM by s245 »

Previous Experience: Clone Foxes server, Niko001's server, SLAY3R X's server, Tom Furmans server. I can be trusted i never ban for no reason.

Why should I accept you?: I have alot of thoughts to improve your server and building

Time Zone: Austrailia
this is basically what everyone else said - what makes you special in particular?

Name: Crystalwarrior
BL_ID: 29019
Previous Experience: Trench TDM, CityRPG's, Hosted servers myself
Who recommends you?: Plastiware, Alpherio, Dizzed Pup
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): First of all, I'm on when there are no other admins online. Since this server is always popular, there can be some no-admins times, and therefore theres chaos.
Your Timezone/Region: Russia, Moscow Timezone.

I am online when nobody else is. I can keep the server clean at all times, and that would greatly improve the experience for other players on the server.

P.S Removing votekick is a bad move >.>
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 03:30:52 AM by Crystalwarrior »

You removed votekick...?
You know what chaos you caused??
There are no admins at the time I am playing, and that is horrible!
Bring it baack!
People just spam it then. Trust me, i got kicked for just being there :C

People just spam it then. Trust me, i got kicked for just being there :C
Well admin + votekick is a great combination X_x
By the way, I edited that post into application.

Time Zone: Austrailia
I also recommend Yogi because the is always helpful, even tempered and is a top bloke :D