Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604435 times)

Application:
Name:
Ipquarx

BL_ID:

Previous Experience:
JJStorm's server (Super Admin)
Honor's server (Super Admin)
(dont flame me on this..) Rykuta's server (Super Admin), He's had some really unruly servers, That after I was there for 10 minutes, Almost everyone (Some were just soo stubborn) was following the rules.
YorkTown95's Server (Admin/Super Admin)
Surburb's Server (Admin)
And i'm sure there are others, I unfourtanetly have a below-average memory.
EDIT: i just remembered one more.
Munk's Server (Admin)

Who recommends you?:
Honor, YorkTown95.
I havn't done a whole lot on Munk's server, so im not sure.
The rest of them don't play much, IDK if they check the forums anymore.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):
I make sure the rules get followed and if they dont, then people face consquenses. Spammers are my worst enemy. When I see someone has a on-join messager, They either end up turning it off, or they leave.
If i'm doing something wrong, as long as i'm told that I'm doing something wrong, I can fix it.
I've never abused trust, and as long as i've taken my medicine (I have ADHD, And I take medicine to help me controll it), and i'm not hyped up on energy drinks and cake, I don't abuse.
I'm determined, confident, and I dont give up. I always follow rules to the T and try to help whenever I can.
I can code very well, and I am a great eventer. I've never had a syntax error I couldn't fix. I have 97% in my AP Computer Science Course.
I am also on the Honor Roll 2 years in a row now.

Your Timezone/Region: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 10:23:59 AM by Ipquarx »

Application:

Name: Munk
BL_ID: 11977
Previous Experience:
  • My server-Been hosting for a couple years
  • Crown's Server
  • Khain's Server
  • Derrioth's Server
  • Monkeyboy's Server
  • Zafire_Condor's Server (a really long time ago)
  • Lots more I don't remember
Who recommends you?: Khain & Ostinyo and Crown probably would and I know Derrioth and Monkeyboy would. Mint probably would, too.
Why should I accept you?: I know how to be able to run servers without banning lots of people. The point of my server was to always have a server that is fun for all ages, but can also be mature.
Your Timezone/Region: MST

I would like to apply but I don't have any previous experience...

Application:

Name: Shafin

BL_ID: 6159

Previous Experience:
My own server
Sharp Shooter's server
LegoPepper's server
Tokthree, my dear friend.
Some others which I don't remember

Who recommends you?: If it's people on the server, I don't know. I'd say the people who made me admin or SA would recommend me if you asked them

I've ran servers a lot of times before and I can manage a server pretty well.
I don't ban unless the said victim is annoying the whole server and he persists to annoy even after votekicks. Bans are usually 5 minutes, never permanent.
I keep the server fun and well managed, I make sure nobody will camp or any crap goes on.
I'll keep an anonymous view, no siding with a side until all evidence and clearance has been seen and approved.
I follow rules that have been stated on the server and common sense, obviously.
I don't go all "CAPZ LOCK RAGE" when I get mad. I keep a calm and cool mood since I'm an extremely patient person ( Raised that way :c )

Your Timezone/Region: HKT / UTC + 8

You should be getting moderators instead of admins. That way, if they turn out bad, damage can be limited, and if they turn out good, you can promote them to admins. If you get too many admins, you'll have total chaos.

You should be getting moderators instead of admins. That way, if they turn out bad, damage can be limited, and if they turn out good, you can promote them to admins. If you get too many admins, you'll have total chaos.
Good idea there.
Though what will seperate mods from admins?

- Application -

Name: Tetris

BL_ID: 4603

Previous Experience: I have run my own server many times before, with no help whatsoever from other administrators, so I can handle the stress of taking care of problems and keeping things in order.

Who recommends you?: Blackboy0 had a dedicated Team Deathmatch server and I was helping constantly with the building, eventing, and moderating. I was also Super Admin for a server that lived a very long time ago, which was run by "Super Puppy". He doesn't play anymore, but it was a free build server, and I just kept an eye on it.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am a perfectionist, I never give up on anything till it looks right. I work very hard on anything I set my mind too (Check my avatar making topic) I can actually type like a human being, I have been to your server many times to see how things go down, and I feel I can help a lot. What be it building a new structure or getting rid of pests.

Your Timezone/Region: My timezone is (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time for (US & Canada). Just the basic. :)
can we accept this guy and one other?

Good idea there.
Though what will seperate mods from admins?
The moderator mod just allows mods to kick people, so the moderators will just be an alternative to votekicking.

Name:
BL forums; Wordy
Blockland game; Darren
BL_ID:
Previous Experience:
I used to own a server 2 years ago called YayFun and maintained them after-school with NiXiLL.
I've just recently come back into Blockland and computers after important years at school.
EDIT; I used to be a admin on Jorgur's TDM server a couple of years ago.
Who recommends you?
I haven't really got any recommendations, since everyone who I once knew left, like NiXiLL(Lumi) and TheLegomaster.
You should accept me because;
  • I am a decent moderator and take both opinions into consideration
  • I do not abuse my rights and only ban people for in-game reasons, nothing to do with drama about me or other people.
  • I am on from 3PM till midnight, pretty much dedicated when the server fills up in england
  • I'll try and make the server as flowing as possible, no AFK boss's.
Your Timezone/Region:
I live in the UK [GMT+0]

Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 01:31:03 PM by Wordy »

yours was too generic :l

And that is to my detriment? I honestly don't see why. If you want me to expand it, I certainly will.

And that is to my detriment?
Yes, completely. You don't stand out.

Or you could limit Admin's rights.(EG; Perma ban, Ban for certain amount of time, ect)