Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1618806 times)

I need:

1. Info/tip contributions.
Tips for Normals:
When a player stands on the 4x4 plate to the left of the turret, the turret grows a little. This increases the size of the projectile and the speed of the projectile a little.

If you're a Scout, and you jump or fall off from a high spot, jump again a little before you hit the ground and you'll still be alive once you impact with no damage taken.

If you're a Pyro, use your jets to speed up, or jump higher. You can also slow down your falls if you're jumping off or falling from a high spot, similar to what a Scout does.

If Kaje is picked, head for the turret!

Use the teleporter room if you need a quick get-a-way from certain bosses, but be warned, some can follow you in!

Use the 2nd teleporter to catch the boss off-guard when he captures, and head straight for the yellow "!" button.

Stay a safe distance away from bosses, some have a higher chance of hitting you at close range.

Tips for Kaje:
Guard the turret at all costs, it's your primary weak point. 5 - 7 hits from it, and you'll die. Could be less if the turret is enlarged from another player.

Use your gun to kill players at close guard. Simply hold down your fire/activate button to use it.

Never under any circumstance, jump out of your mech!

You are able to capture the point while still in the mech, even though players aren't informed.

If Kaje is picked, head for the turret!
You can also be rocketman and do a bit a of damage to it.

I got a picture from a tank, unedited. I think the explosion in the backround is cool.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 09:45:44 PM by Minnax »

Now I should also add that I need a fancy image for the normals.

Name: Zane
BL_ID: 10725
Who recommends you?:Lt. Jamergaman, Radioactive, Owl, Giome, Slimabob,Jitank, Devo (Hopefully 1 more)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I'm Super Admin or Admin at,
Owl's (A), Lt. Jamergaman's (SA), FaTAIe's (SA) & Blackjesus's (SA). I never abused admin or SA on any servers I've been on. You can even talk to some of the people I'm admin on. I love giving idea's when I can think of good ones. I only ban on occasions. I will take any cautions if needed. I'm a active member i come almost about every day. I love taking pictures like these for example: http://imgur.com/3bi4A .
I didnt use [IMG] Tags since i don't want page stretch.
GMT: Pacific Central ?

Im pretty sure it is finished. please tell me if i missed something.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 12:58:22 PM by Robo Dude »

I should probably make smaller buttons for each of the bosses. Either with PaintTool SAI or screenshot-editing magic.

-snip-
Get at east two people to recommend you. If you are in GMT time or higher that'll probably get you a bit more of a chance.

EDIT: Mocheeze's info page doesn't exist (#404).
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 09:51:45 PM by PowerDag »

I should probably make smaller buttons for each of the bosses. Either with PaintTool SAI or screenshot-editing magic.
Get at east two people to recommend you. If you are in GMT time or higher that'll probably get you a bit more of a chance.
I'm pretty sure im Pacific central. Both of my friends arent online right now so i got to wait for them to be on. could you tell me if im missing any details i didnt read. im back on for a minute.

Because we need to make one, silly.

I would do some image stuff but I don't have any dedication as of now.

Tips for Normals:

1) Spread out. It might not sound important but the fact is if you're all in the boss' face he doesn't have to try to find/get to you to kill you. You can also do more damage before dying.

2) Never stop moving. Standing still almost guarantees death.

3) Know what you're up against before purchasing stuff in the shop. It can make the difference between losing 1000 points and gaining 2000 more than you spent.

4) Don't all choose the same class. It rarely becomes significant but it can be reallly annoying when three spies are all bumping next to each other trying to backstab the boss.

5) Runners don't use double jump unless absolutely necessary. Know that your second jump will reset your velocity into the direction you're telling your player to go. This is extremely useful when jumping around bosses.

I recommend him.
*Edit: Lt. Jamergaman is me. c;
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 11:57:10 PM by tkepahama »

where's rotondo on the boss battle site?

where's rotondo on the boss battle site?
I need a fancy image button for him.

Jetz helped out a bunch by writing/re-writing the strategy sections for Badspot, Ephilates, Samus, and Penthselia.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 10:06:32 PM by pecon98 »

You should link op pictures to respective boss site

hey checkout the link i posted Pecon http://imgur.com/3bi4A . i think itll make a nice rontondo picture.