Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626021 times)

He's an idiot, but he hasn't broken any rules (unless he's spamming or something), so it's up to Pecon, because he can get away with banning someone just because he doesn't like them.
I remember that when he changed his name to "Heavy TF2" he would just say "Get behind me doctor!" and "CRY SOME MOAR!!" and just add exclamation marks.
(and some other stupid tf2 quotes)

I remember that when he changed his name to "Heavy TF2" he would just say "Get behind me doctor!" and "CRY SOME MOAR!!" and just add exclamation marks.
(and some other stupid tf2 quotes)
Pretty sure exclamation marks are counted as capital letters.

Would get on everyone's nerves eventually.

Not to be a jerk, but yhey already do.

Crazy bus is the obvious choice.
I was expecting some kind of modification of Crazy Train, and was sorely dissapointed.

I just wanted to post this

I think davy broke one of the rules and Blocko broke one of the rules in the welcome message.
Just to let you admins know

I just wanted to post this

I think davy broke one of the rules and Blocko broke one of the rules in the welcome message.
Just to let you admins know
davy didn't break one, and I would've warned Blocko and told him no.

Name:bradl3y333
BL_ID:17905
Previous Experience:Mr. Tee's server, Dark Matter's server, clyde craft's server, AND longarm357's server
Who recommends you?:Dark Matter AND Mr. Tee
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):because i am a good builder and im really helpful
Your Timezone/Region:Texas

Name:bradl3y333
BL_ID:17905
Previous Experience:Mr. Tee's server, Dark Matter's server, clyde craft's server, AND longarm357's server
Who recommends you?:Dark Matter AND Mr. Tee
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):because i am a good builder and im really helpful
Your Timezone/Region:Texas
Woah there cowboy. That's not enough reason to accept you. Plus most of your recommendations/experience is from people who probably have never even been heard of.

Oh hey, another reccomendatio-
Gonna need a better reason than that.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 06:39:44 PM by pecon98 »