Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624551 times)

Yeah, I think we should enforce a rule saying you can't use the boss avatar.

Or we could give the boss some kind of hat or ECT that the players cant use.

TOO LATE.

Though, we'll probably do that in the future. Consider it now on the "list of things that we may get done sometime soon".

The good news is, I just made a recent news mod for the server; which includes information on the new rule.

Or we could make it so anyone wearing the boss uniform is subject to friendly fire.

Or we could make it so anyone wearing the boss uniform is subject to friendly fire.
this seems better, but what about the color of the uniform?

Love it

Name: Chipz
BL_ID: 25869
Previous Experience Administrating: My friends servers: Doctordan, Pandemonium Person
Who recommends you?: Doctordan pandemoniumperson
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because I have had previous experience in administrating and I can line people up and keep them from breaking the rules.
Your Timezone/Region: England

I can line people up and keep them from breaking the rules.
I don't think a line formation would be effective for fighting bosses.

you never know :D

Line formation of soldiers could work :P

Line formation of soldiers could work :P

That gives me a idea...

How about we make a NPC when someone buys it, like, a store item or something

That gives me a idea...

How about we make a NPC when someone buys it, like, a store item or something

lol would be fun :P

Going forward, I'd like to keep a changelog for the server. I scrapped one together using some last modified dates on files, but if anyone makes any changes to the build and such, document it somewhere so it can be added.

Going forward, I'd like to keep a changelog for the server. I scrapped one together using some last modified dates on files, but if anyone makes any changes to the build and such, document it somewhere so it can be added.
bwhahahaha
>Implying people other than jetz are actually making changes to the code that makes this server run

Okay.

Today, I blocked the way to the TV room (On the cottage) and broke the window so players can nab the chest.

bwhahahaha
>Implying people other than jetz are actually making changes to the code that makes this server run
Well Pecon maintains a couple scripts that I didn't think to talk him out of writing at the time.

Okay.

Today, I blocked the way to the TV room (On the cottage) and broke the window so players can nab the chest.
Added to changelog: Server - Build      - 04/18/2012 - Fastlex: Edited house to allow the chest to be obtained.
Added to to-do list: Minor - Add landmine in front of chest in house.