Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1621913 times)

Reposting your application doesn't help.

Especially with this.

And Jetz, Don't want your opinion, never asked for it before, not asking now.

Just because sotmthing dosen't sound right dosen't mean it isn't right. School for five days and a break fortwo days dosen't sound right but it's true. And Jetz, Don't want your opinion, never asked for it before, not asking now.
Application:Admin
Name:Eckheart
BL_ID:1673
The ID in your application is not the one given in your profile, has never been used to connect to the server, nor has it ever been detected in use by any RTB server.

The bug you described has never happened to anybody else, and nothing recently changed would create it.

Recent chat logs featuring you include nothing that implies anything strange was happening.

I drew my conclusions from the above facts. This message contains no opinions, only facts.

After banning aceman for twenty minutes for revealing the location of another user (given the fact that aceman has given the admins trouble over the past), this little thing happened.

After banning aceman for twenty minutes for revealing the location of another user (given the fact that aceman has given the admins trouble over the past), this little thing happened.
Funny, but whenever this happens, the real fun begins a week or two later when they come crying to get back in.

When did this happen?

When did this happen?

IDK it's not like the irc has timestamps or anything

I think he means what day.

Name: SpecOpsPenguin

BL_ID: 28737

Previous Experience Administrating: Umm... BloodyAwesome_G481, Choppenguin, there might be more but that's all I can think of.

Who recommends you?: Probably no one, but some people might say I would be a good Admin

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Well, i would keep people in line, tell the idiots to stop(or possible kick), kick/ban people who are disturbing others.

Your Timezone/Region: Umm... Ontario, Canada

You should at least have a few specific recommendations :\

You should at least have a few specific recommendations :\

His name is pretty cool though.

Something tells me today.
Yeah, that was pretty dumb on my part.

Just to tell you, that forget-up-the-chat crap-on is the worst annoying stuff ever.
_____w.e._h.a.v.e._t.o._t.a.l .k._l.i.k.e._t.h.i.s._t.o._a. v.o.i.d._i.t._____

Just to tell you, that forget-up-the-chat crap-on is the worst annoying stuff ever.
_____w.e._h.a.v.e._t.o._t.a.l .k._l.i.k.e._t.h.i.s._t.o._a. v.o.i.d._i.t._____
that's because you don't know of the charm of ye olde english
if you're lucky you could have your sentence transformed into something hilarious

"Perchance, faf"

that's because you don't know of the charm of ye olde english
if you're lucky you could have your sentence transformed into something hilarious

"Perchance, faf"
If you're lucky you can understand one single word