Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1620229 times)

The teleporters are just badass. Thanks to Agent Creeper and WhiteStorm for these teleporters :D
BUT what we need in the shop is Le' Tank Turret (lasts until boss destroys it)!

I made them.
And they got updated.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 10:42:00 PM by Fastlex »

What is the face decal add-on you have there D:<?
ME WANTS
its my friend Filipe1020's facepack, its on RTB...

I finally fixed my computer not starting up , it was my graphics card being full of dust, and my sound card was malfunctioning, so I got new speakers and a 7.1 surround sound  card along with new speakers.

I'll be online tommorow, I got a morning job with my Dad though so I wont be online right away.

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/91911950/Blockland_00216.jpg[/img] [b][color=purple][size=20pt]Admin Picnic :D[/size][/color][/b]
Can't tell if this is coincidental, or somehow in response to me being unable to come online for several days.

Sheesh, what's up with the lag

Name: Kong123
BL_ID: 30966
Previous Administrating: Mango's, Wrapperup's And Cowboy6's
Who Recomends you: Wrapperup
Why should i admin you: Well im a great admin if people arent doing what there spouse to be ill kick them, i also love Boss Battles im on alot ill come alot be a good admin stuff like that.
What Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone

For some reason i'm getting HUGE lag spikes on the server. Not latency, it's the ghost updates jumping up to ~200. I have no idea why, but it's making the game unplayable for me D:

For some reason i'm getting HUGE lag spikes on the server. Not latency, it's the ghost updates jumping up to ~200. I have no idea why, but it's making the game unplayable for me D:
This was happening for me on Badspot's sever, but not anywhere else. I don't see any apparent cause for it.

I don't know why I found this amusing.

Name: Kong123
BL_ID: 30966
Previous Administrating: Mango's, Wrapperup's And Cowboy6's
Who Recomends you: Wrapperup
Why should i admin you: Well im a great admin if people arent doing what there spouse to be ill kick them, i also love Boss Battles im on alot ill come alot be a good admin stuff like that.
What Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone

Guys, with popular demand, I can deactivate my chatbot... Chill