Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604543 times)

Why does the golden wrench deduct damage no matter where you hit the boss?  I thought it only hurt them if you hit them in the head?

That's what makes it worth points.
It isn't that many points to begin with...  It should have a LOT less health.  A system of point being used to purchase higher grade weapons isn't appropriate considering the paradox it induces.  You allow the system to outweigh entirely.  It's condonable that you had it at such a small level, guns akimbo, extra lives, etc, considering the amount of diversity otherwise displaying between the player and their opponent, but you've gone much too far by allowing a player to be a boss themself.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 05:17:32 PM by Lalam24 »

Guys, with popular demand, I can deactivate my chatbot... Chill

Pecon7 has muted you a bunch of times whenever your stupid chatbot is on. If you can't take direct orders for that you don't need to be admin.

Guys, with popular demand, I can deactivate my chatbot... Chill
With any common sense, nobody would have a chat bot as stupid as yours.

This place needs some more music files.  Any requests?

if people arent doing what there spouse to be ill kick them

Uh, that's what admins are supposed to do in the first place. If that's the only thing you can say about yourself, you aren't going to be any different than a 8-year-old who decides he needs to ask for admin 10 seconds after joining a server.

I put the server back up.

With any common sense, nobody would have a chat bot as stupid as yours.
The chat bot is stupid as him self imo

Pecon, is there by any chance for you to do the september applications?

only problem that is based from this server is people tend to be "inspired" by your server and boss battles wind up being the same old tf2 classes w/ giant build and exploitable bosses

not saying its your fault or anything

And you'll contine to be for two weeks. Be patient.

I am really pissed about this.

We didn't review any applications from before the server was remade.

We could call an emergency meeting of admins just for you and find out if they think you're special enough to be put on the team despite your impatience.

I vote this patient, modest, respectful young man to be a super admin.