Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604946 times)

Name: Xanderian

BL_ID: 26919

Previous Experience Administrating: John98's servers; crazycrypt's last man standing; Hata's parkour physic's dm; honor's servers; and also on a rare occasion, drendrans.

Who recommends you?: John98, crazycrypt (although he has 'quite' a bad rep, so I wouldn't guarantee it.), Hata, and probably honor. Idk about drendran, as it was only on rare occasions i was admin there.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I know how to script (however, i'm only a beginner.) and was learning from honor and ipquarx (though don't expect much.). I can event quite well and know about vce, and how it works. I am extremely friendly, and in fact, have never been drama'd except for once and it wasn't even a good one. (search me, lol. mine is actually quite funny imo.) If there is even drama, you probably shouldn't expect me to be too good at handling that one without getting myself flamed, however, I do not ban or kick for personal reasons. I do not abuse admin what-so-ever. If you need something, you can always ask me. I am almost never busy and am on a lot.

Your Timezone/Region: UTC -6:00 Central Time (US & Canada)

EDIT: Also, do you have eval? I can get you a copy of a non-private eval if you want/need one.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 12:24:53 AM by Xanderian »

He does have eval.
oh, lol. actually, he has kalph's doesn't he? oh, yeah, lol. doesn't eval come with kalph's service?

I need to go online more often, Its Homework that is holding me back.

oh, lol. actually, he has kalph's doesn't he? oh, yeah, lol. doesn't eval come with kalph's service?
Yes. We modified it to throw in some logging functions and to ban Lug from loving up the server with it.

i like to think of myself as motivation for the greater good 

i like to think of myself as motivation for the greater good 
The greater good is specifically to not let you forget with it.

The greater good is specifically to not let you forget with it.

LOL!

Lug got shot down HARD

Released an update for the GUI on RTB.

How did you make the moving clouds? ;o

How did you make the moving clouds? ;o
All cloud and sky settings are supported.  See the default sky_slate_storm for an example.

We could call an emergency meeting of admins just for you and find out if they think you're special enough to be put on the team despite your impatience.

Nice.

Application: Admin
Name:Hotspot
BL_ID:25231
Previous Experience Administrating: Nxtmaster's server, BI0HAZARD's server, Pandermatism's server
Who recommends you?: All of the server owners above.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept me, because i am a very good and "stable" server moderator, i am not abusive, and i am admin of 10+ servers.
Your Timezone/Region: -2

Hey the yellow launch pad is broken...