Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604086 times)

Quite a few new admins.

Dammit, I forgot to change the reason. Too late :c

Added them to the admin list just now.

Added them to the admin list just now.
Stop making me feel worse, just please don't talk about admins

Stop making me feel worse, just please don't talk about admins
A server administrator, or admin has the overall control of a server. This can be in the context of a business organization, where often a server administrator oversees the performance and condition of multiple servers in the business, or it can be in the context of a single person running a game server.

The admin for a server typically represents the owners and financiers of the server. Alternatively, an owner can grant administrator rights to a regular player (or clan member) on the server.

The Server Administrator's role is to design, install, administer, and optimize company servers and related components to achieve high performance of the various business applications supported by tuning the servers as necessary. This includes ensuring the availability of client/server applications, configuring all new implementations, and developing processes and procedures for ongoing management of the server environment. Where applicable, the Server Administrator will assist in overseeing the physical security, integrity, and safety of the data center/server farm.

Squid wasnt accepted because wound recommended him?

its just because he was admin on MY castle siege run by wounds server

basically i only recommended him

Squid wasnt accepted because wound recommended him?

its just because he was admin on MY castle siege run by wounds server

basically i only recommended him
Read the admins' comments of his admin application

just promoted MarioGuy0 if you weren't promoted pm me
and I'll try to get on as soon as I can to add you to the auto admin list.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 10:47:39 PM by Fastlex »

just promoted MarioGuy0 if you weren't promoted pm me
STOP

STOP

This is always going to be talk of admins, I think you might get over this sooner when you are rejected for the 5th time.