Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1618189 times)

4 you mean

Lol

BTW, thanks for actually taking time and reviewing my App, helped me notice some stuff.

By the way, for my admin applicaton, Darren said "this is made up" only because he holds a grudge against me for making him lose an argument about him abusing. Take note of that.
You've given no evidence whatsoever for that claim, we keep calling you out on it when you whine on Nasoa's thread, and you STILL haven't even put any more than "hes just mad cause i won a argument".

Name: Trifornt
BL_ID: 38424
Previous Experience Administrating: Dr. Block's Jail Escape, Visolator's Boss Battles, Blake1's Simon Says, Vaux's City RPG (Demoted), Hosted some of my own. (I hosted a nigh-popular server "Humans VS creepbears")
Who recommends you?: Joseph1212, Radioactive Mace, Aura, Marathon, Vaux, Dr. Block.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am a fair admin to players. I do not act rude and offensive and I have learned how to control my anger and settle a situation. I never attack a player without evidence. (Meaning that if I am told that someone posted a research Link I won't believe it unless a snapshot is given out) I can handle the stress of being an administrator, even if this means not being able to play the game at all and just handling situations. I don't get off until all tasks are complete. (If I do so, I either crashed or a Black-Out occured, which are both very rare for me.) I never take out my emotions on people. I will act calm and casual. Like any good administrator - work comes first. Because if playing comes first, imperfection follows. I strive for an excellent job-done. I don't stop until it is one-hundred percent complete and perfect. I keep an eagle eye on the chat, meaning that any thing posted will most likely be used against the person who violates a rule. Any one I believe was unfairly banned by another admin won't result in an auto-unban. I will consult with that admin and WE will make a decision. I make it so when I communicate to people, I get everything I need out of then as nice as possible and the way they like it. I do my best to use my full potential upon any act, build, error, glitch or event that has been reported with an issue or needs to be made. I do not go out and make my own bosses or add new ones because I know that is up to you for decision, not me. I am not at all better than any one else. Everyone has their balance. I do not use admin unfairly on players. Usually I end up asking others if I should ban first. Consideration of this application is all up to you.

Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time Zone. (EST)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 04:53:13 PM by Trifornt Lord Of Darkness »

Atari (ID 28684) has been contacting me asking for his permanent ban to be lifted. He says he was banned for literally asking for one. I can't unban him because only SA+ can.

No longer an issue, nevermind.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 06:48:09 PM by Name is Unavailable »

4 you mean
I don't understand why you want it so bad, it's a responsibility, not a privilege.

At least I see it that way.

Seriously? You're using Origin (which you didn't even get in for a reason outside of our friendship) and it's members (which didn't recommend you in the first place) to try to get admin?

EDIT: Am I on the admin list? I joined the server but it never gave me the message that I was admin. Am I missing something?
Sorry about that, should be fixed now.

By the way, for my admin applicaton, Darren said "this is made up" only because he holds a grudge against me for making him lose an argument about him abusing. Take note of that.

Seeing as you let your "brother" have access to your computer to post slander about a Super Admin, I'm not going to accept you until that problem is resolved.

4 you mean
Your digging your own grave every time you mention the admin app, you should just stop talking about it and take time to mature.

Could I join the Boss Battles Administrator's steam group?

Could I join the Boss Battles Administrator's steam group?

Its really nothing, but I mean you might as well

I don't know if it is a glitch or not, but the capture point isn't winning the round for the boss.

I don't know if it is a glitch or not, but the capture point isn't winning the round for the boss.
Hm. I recently updated Slayer. I'll go take a look.

Edit: Event was missing. Should be fixed.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:10:00 PM by -Jetz- »